Scousers Walk Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its literally pointless, the amount clubs bring in through ticket sales is surely pennies nowerdays

It all helps, especially clubs like SAFC. If I was Short, I would lower the average season ticket price and raise game day prices. Make it a bargain or maybe get the person who goes to 3 or 4 games a season to say screw it, ill save money buying a season ticket.

The league could easily put a cap on ticket prices if they wanted to n all. Problem is there is absolutely no interest in the common fan these days as long as the grounds are relatively full still.
Like it or not they want the richest people possible to go to games, average Joe who takes his own kets and pop in mean fuck all to clubs

We should be supporting their protest, not berating them. How many of us would pay £77 for a ticket? The owners of English football clubs ought to be taught a lesson. We are very lucky at SAFC that the price we pay is reasonable.

Just heard that the £77 is the highest price ticket...there are still £34 & £54 tickets

£77 is the top price ticket next season.

I live down here in Liverpool and my mates are fuming about it. Most of them struggle to get tickets full stop, let alone pay for them and thats before the pay hike. The club doesn't appear to give one jot about the local fans and appear more focused on the "day trippers" who have bit more disposable income than your average scouser, not wanting to sound insulting.

We should be supporting their protest, not berating them. How many of us would pay £77 for a ticket? The owners of English football clubs ought to be taught a lesson. We are very lucky at SAFC that the price we pay is reasonable.

we are, but isn't outrageous that 400quid for a season ticket (which i pay and in a fortunate position where i can) is classed a reasonable amount to watch 19 football matches.

we are, but isn't outrageous that 400quid for a season ticket (which i pay and in a fortunate position where i can) is classed a reasonable amount to watch 19 football matches.[/QUOTE]
£25 isn't a bad shout compared to £77 or £54 as mentioned by someone else.
£30 is the maximum that should be paid for normal seats imo. A £500 maximu for season tickets. For too long supporters have been ripped off in the PL.

we are, but isn't outrageous that 400quid for a season ticket (which i pay and in a fortunate position where i can) is classed a reasonable amount to watch 19 football matches.

£25 isn't a bad shout compared to £77 or £54 as mentioned by someone else.
£30 is the maximum that should be paid for normal seats imo. A £500 maximu for season tickets. For too long supporters have been ripped off in the PL.[/QUOTE]

see your quote failed, however when you look at how much they pay on the continent

What do you think our crowds would be if we tried to charge that; 12,000/15,000, maybe?

Don't know...supply and demand. Market will dictate the prices. I'm sure Short doesn't want to scare people away...Liverpool must feel they'll get people to pay it.

Unless I am mis-reading that it says the Upper Main Stand prices are between £9 for category C and £36 for category A.

That's amazing price. It's £45-£60 for match-day tickets at City and I expect there's dearer than that in London.

Unless I am mis-reading that it says the Upper Main Stand prices are between £9 for category C and £36 for category A.

That's amazing price. It's £45-£60 for match-day tickets at City and I expect there's dearer than that in London.

£77 for a category A game is outrageous though. regardless of how much they are changing to see a lowly team like us or Bournemouth

Think their should be a cap on all prices.

£20 for adults
£15 for OAP's & students
£5 for U18's

Let clubs charge what they want for corporate seats.
Scrap the f***ing category A & B shite too.

Agreed, knock a fiver of the adults and OAPs and Students and am with you.

Will that new stand be up then and is that where the £77 prices are?

You just know the tourists will pay it..

thats the sad thing about it all. The charge it because they can, and people will pay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back