Scotland Walking Holiday

There is a guide but it’s self explanatory if you look at your map. Had a bacon, egg and black pudding stottie on the ferry over there…lush…And we bumped into Rick Wakeman in a bookshop in Lamlash, it was the Tall Ships thingy. 👍

A walking route? Or a driving route? What you mean

You could easily walk the coastline and the scenery on Arran is stunning. I went last year for the first time and returned in June. You could probably cover the coastline in a long weekend if you went for it.

right I see cheers. Is it plenty camping over there? I was looking at accommodation earlier and could find very little that’s all!

right I see cheers. Is it plenty camping over there? I was looking at accommodation earlier and could find very little that’s all!
Seemed to be plenty of camping and if you take a motor home it seemed acceptable to just park the fucker wherever you want. I would guess they camping would be similar if you were prepared to rough it.

Gorgeous, I love it. Woodland walks, hill walks, walks through towns and villages, it's got everything.
The midges are nowhere near as bad as on the WHW. They're absolute evil bastards on that trail. :lol:

Did the Great Glen, great stuff mate, really enjoyed it. Ended up walking a lot further than the standard, with accomodation and to pubs etc, and some swimming spots.

Whats the next one after these walks? Rob Roy way is it?

Did a lovely 2 day wilderness walk from Corrieshalloch Gorge to Kinlochewe, there's a bothy at Shenavall if you don't want to lug camping gear. The Wester Ross coast is great too.

Back