Sci-MX weight Loss Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gregthomas02

Hello, just been into Boots today (In the Bridges) and they had the Sci-MX weight Loss Shake (1Kg) for £6.25, I bought 2 and there were still a few left if anyone is interested. The expiry date is 2013 so can't understand how they're so cheap as I've bought the same one off eBay 2 days ago for £20.

Hello, just been into Boots today (In the Bridges) and they had the Sci-MX weight Loss Shake (1Kg) for £6.25, I bought 2 and there were still a few left if anyone is interested. The expiry date is 2013 so can't understand how they're so cheap as I've bought the same one off eBay 2 days ago for £20.

At that price I'd buy them all and sell them on

Easy money

Do they work?

Calories in v calories expended. If the shake consumption prevents you from being in a caloric deficit then no. If it allows you to control apatite and maintain a deficit, then sure, they 'work', just like a chocolate bar would.

Calories in v calories expended. If the shake consumption prevents you from being in a caloric deficit then no. If it allows you to control apatite and maintain a deficit, then sure, they 'work', just like a chocolate bar would.

I did a 100 mile bike ride on Sunday and burned over 3,500 calories doing it.

Consumed about 3,000 calories during the day.

Had put on 3lb the next day.

I'm confused :confused:

I did a 100 mile bike ride on Sunday and burned over 3,500 calories doing it.

Consumed about 3,000 calories during the day.

Had put on 3lb the next day.

I'm confused :confused:

Fluctuations like that in weight are normal, especially if your intake is so drastically different. Just make sure you don't try to compensate by dropping daily calories lower, because you haven't gained 3lbs of tissue ;)

Fluctuations like that in weight are normal, especially if your intake is so drastically different. Just make sure you don't try to compensate by dropping daily calories lower, because you haven't gained 3lbs of tissue ;)

Aye, could it be water retention , or not having a good shite??
Our lass weighs herself 2 or 3 times a day and it's crazy.
Think you can only see gains/losses over a significant period?

Aye, could it be water retention , or not having a good shite??
Our lass weighs herself 2 or 3 times a day and it's crazy.
Think you can only see gains/losses over a significant period?

Better to do it over time. Your weight fluctuates loads during the day. Remember a pint of water weighs a pound so it depends on how much you've had to drink and whether you've been for a piss (or a dump) recently. You'll see trends in your weight more easily if you weigh yourself once a week a lot more easily than you will doing it every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back