Schwarzenegger attacked

Nah. They used drugs, but now it is literally a case of shovelling in as much as one can suffer the side effects of. Insulin & HGH abuse started around Dorian Yates era.

Aye but they all still maintain the bollocks of being naturally big. They were all roided up of course. Don’t see the difference. Happy to be told otherwise like.

Bodybuilding now is just a drug tolerance test now. A case of 'what's the highest possible dose I can take and put up with the side effects'
Yep, they seem to accept out of proportion physiques now as well, people applauded for extra large shoulders or massive traps. Arnie was massive but everything was in proportion, even at his most ripped he still had a rounded look about him that was far superior to what judges look for now.

I wasn’t aware. I thought Arnie always maintained that he never did.

Nah, he's admitted it mate. Look at Arnie in his peak then Google Dorian Yates. That the era when it all changed. Mass dosing of insulin and HGH. Look at Ronnie Coleman's hands and elbows for instance...

Nah, he's admitted it mate. Look at Arnie in his peak then Google Dorian Yates. That the era when it all changed. Mass dosing of insulin and HGH. Look at Ronnie Coleman's hands and elbows for instance...
Ronnie can barely walk now. He’s had about ten back surgeries. Still gets up at 3am to work out though. Like Jay Cutler said, Ronnie trained hard but did he train smart.

Back