schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

People said the same about Lukaku last season. They also said we couldn't attract Koeman from Southampton etc. Moshiri's Everton is different from Kenwrights Everton thankfully.

Rom will sign a new deal his agent has confirmed it and this is the same agent as Pogba's and Zlatans who basically tells it how it is. He said he wouldn't have let Rom sign for us if he was his agent at the time (whilst Bill still owned us) since the change in ownership his agent has been very complimentary towards us and said it's an exciting project to be a part of. No doubt if we don't progress he'll be gone in the coming seasons he's too good not too, but the media patting us on the head telling us to know our place will have egg on their faces in the coming months who have him already in a Chelsea shirt.
He's been signing the contract for weeks now and hasn't
Like I said a big club comes for him he's gone that's why he's delaying

Couldn't do it at a big club hence they got rid
In fairness mourinho has a history of selling quality players ( lukaku, de bruyne)

Need a new goalie but Pickford is out of Everton's league. Nee offence like but you might get kone
He looked shaky to me but looked a good shot stopper . I won't judge him on one game though especially as he's just come back from injury . Robles should be our number 1 next season he is quality .

Last edited:
In fairness mourinho has a history of selling quality players ( lukaku, de bruyne)

He looked shaky to me but looked a good shot stopper . I won't judge him on one game though especially as he's just come back from injury . Robles should be our number 1 next season he is quality .
A few nerves first game back

If you could cash in on Barkley and buy a top class winger to go the other side of Bolasie and keep a hold of Lukaku you would probably be a goalkeeper and defence away from challenging top 4.
So in todays market about 200 million off

Bolasie is shite also. Runs quick and does pointless skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back