schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd rather keep Barkley, he's been running games in recent months.

We're a winger (which should have been Bolasie), a couple of CBs and a decent goalkeeper from being truly competitive with the top six in my opinion. Joel has been in good form, to be fair.

Schneiderlin was £24m and Gana was about £8m I think.
If you could cash in on Barkley and buy a top class winger to go the other side of Bolasie and keep a hold of Lukaku you would probably be a goalkeeper and defence away from challenging top 4.

Should get that Spanish lad from AC Milan ;)

If you could cash in on Barkley and buy a top class winger to go the other side of Bolasie and keep a hold of Lukaku you would probably be a goalkeeper and defence away from challenging top 4.
Why would they want to cash in on Barkley they've got money now to go out and buy without selling the likes of Barkley

On the whole I thought Everton were poor, especially against a side as shit as us.

they hardly broke sweat and ran out 2-0 winners. Their midfield just had total control over the entire game. The game was played on Everton's terms at whatever tempo they saw appropriate.

I'd kill for Sunderland to turn up, stroll about and win 2-0.

Very good player. Always has been.

Everton are miles off top 4 though. We were shite but they struggled to put us away

I wouldn't say a mile off imo. Since January (and Schneiderlein and Davies replacing the ageing Barry in midfield) we are top of the form table and 9 games unbeaten. We went on an awful run of form at the mid point of the season yet still sit in 7th. 3-4 shrewd signings in the summer and keep Lukaku we can really make a push with Koeman finally getting his methods over to the side who for a large part of the season weren't buying into his methods/pressing system.

Everton are a class act. Kenwright is the best chairman is the division. Only for Pickford we would have hammered.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say a mile off imo. Since January (and Schneiderlein and Davies replacing the ageing Barry in midfield) we are top of the form table and 9 games unbeaten. We went on an awful run of form at the mid point of the season yet still sit in 7th. 3-4 shrewd signings in the summer and keep Lukaku we can really make a push with Koeman finally getting his methods over to the side who for a large part of the season weren't buying into his methods/pressing system.

I think there's a clear top 5 with Spurs closer to it than Everton. I'd probably say on paper you're 6th best.

Needs some signings though. At least 2/3 top players before you could even challenge

Won't attract the top players though and lukaku hasnt signed that new contract because he'll wait to see who comes in for him in the summer

Won't attract the top players though and lukaku hasnt signed that new contract because he'll wait to see who comes in for him in the summer

People said the same about Lukaku last season. They also said we couldn't attract Koeman from Southampton etc. Moshiri's Everton is different from Kenwrights Everton thankfully.

Rom will sign a new deal his agent has confirmed it and this is the same agent as Pogba's and Zlatans who basically tells it how it is. He said he wouldn't have let Rom sign for us if he was his agent at the time (whilst Bill still owned us) since the change in ownership his agent has been very complimentary towards us and said it's an exciting project to be a part of. No doubt if we don't progress he'll be gone in the coming seasons he's too good not too, but the media patting us on the head telling us to know our place will have egg on their faces in the coming months who have him already in a Chelsea shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back