schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really excited about our central midfield three.

The signings of Gana and Schneiderlin as well as the emergence of Tom Davies has made that area of the pitch really dynamic and well balanced. With Barry and McCarthy in reserve as well as Besic to come back from injury then that's incredibly strong, in my opinion.
How much did it cost to buy those two mate?

The signings of Gana and Schneiderlin as well as the emergence of Tom Davies has made that area of the pitch really dynamic and well balanced. With Barry and McCarthy in reserve as well as Besic to come back from injury then that's incredibly strong, in my opinion.
Ferkin hell.........you really think this board needs some reality? :D

If you could cash in on Barkley and buy a top class winger to go the other side of Bolasie and keep a hold of Lukaku you would probably be a goalkeeper and defence away from challenging top 4.

After the nightmare he had at Villa,Gana was excellent against us again. Not sure why i was expecting anything considering we had ndong, gibson and larson up against that midfield:oops:

If you could cash in on Barkley and buy a top class winger to go the other side of Bolasie and keep a hold of Lukaku you would probably be a goalkeeper and defence away from challenging top 4.

I'd rather keep Barkley, he's been running games in recent months.

We're a winger (which should have been Bolasie), a couple of CBs and a decent goalkeeper from being truly competitive with the top six in my opinion. Joel has been in good form, to be fair.

How much did it cost to buy those two mate?

Schneiderlin was £24m and Gana was about £8m I think.

I like Schneiderlin and I'm well aware that most of Everton's team are pretty darn good but our midfield 3 were hideous today (as per usual). Ndong pinging the ball out for a corner from 65 yards, Larsson chasing shadows but making sure to point where he should be in case anyone doubts that he knows what he's doing and Gibson trying his best to avoid looking like a pub player with a hangover before sticking in a lazy tackle and collecting a yellow card.

What I'd give for half of the quality Everton have.

I'd rather keep Barkley, he's been running games in recent months.

We're a winger (which should have been Bolasie), a couple of CBs and a decent goalkeeper from being truly competitive with the top six in my opinion. Joel has been in good form, to be fair.

Schneiderlin was £24m and Gana was about £8m I think.
Aye an upgrade on your centre backs and a winger with pace to compete with Bolasie (someone more polished than lookman) and genuine cover for Lukaku. If you bring those players in I think it would turn into the top 7. You won't find a defender as good as your manager was, can guarantee that.

Everton's problem is Lukaku.
He seems quite keen on wanting to play in the Champions League, a club like Everton will struggle to find a striker as good.

Aye an upgrade on your centre backs and a winger with pace to compete with Bolasie (someone more polished than lookman) and genuine cover for Lukaku. If you bring those players in I think it would turn into the top 7. You won't find a defender as good as your manager was, can guarantee that.

Kone.......Thorty Five mil should clinch it

Oozes quality. Mourinho dropped a bollock letting him go he should walk into that Utd midfield.

I remember speaking to a Southampton fan after we'd beat them in our "great escape" season. I said I thought Fonte looked their best player but he told me that Schneiderlin was easily their best player and just "ran the show" from central midfield.

I think one of the reasons Walsh went Everton is he wanted to sign Gueye for Leicester but Ranieri overruled him. Another reason to sack him when he's micromanaging the club instead of concentrating on managing and tactics.

Koeman has got that sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back