Scandi noir/drama recommendations/discussion

Follow the Money is very good.

Beck well worth watching.

Norskov is good its a C4 job and Danish if I mind right..

Trapped was excellent set in Iceland.

The Bridge was the greatest series I've ever seen. The first season of The Killing up there too. Honourable mention for Spiral (doesn't quite qualify for the genre as its French but similar themes).

The Bridge was the greatest series I've ever seen. The first season of The Killing up there too. Honourable mention for Spiral (doesn't quite qualify for the genre as its French but similar themes).

When The Bridge finally ended and there was to be no more Saga Noren I almost felt bereaved. What a wonderful character (and sexy as fuck). Nice car too! "I don't want a drink. Do you want sex at my place"

Last edited:
When The Bridge finally ended and there was to be no more Saga Noren I almost felt bereaved. What a wonderful character (and sexy as fuck). Nice car too!

Exactly how I felt. The whole thing was immense. Those little moments where you could see a little hint of emotion on her face used to get me.

@alexander was just reading about a new series going out your end called "Efterforskningen" (The Investigation)... cast list has a lot of the usual suspects (Pilou Asbaek, Soren Malling etc)... know anything about it? also, i see Simon Sears (Ride Upon a Storm) has a new film out called Shorta which seems to have had some good reviews?

@alexander was just reading about a new series going out your end called "Efterforskningen" (The Investigation)... cast list has a lot of the usual suspects (Pilou Asbaek, Soren Malling etc)... know anything about it? also, i see Simon Sears (Ride Upon a Storm) has a new film out called Shorta which seems to have had some good reviews?

I mentioned the new series about a year ago. I think episode four was shown here last night.

Post #636.

Greyzone is canny.
Usually anything from Walter Presents if it involves a case for some cop is watchable. But the bridge and the killing are the best.

Last edited:

Back