Scan as you shop

Anyone using this should be taken out the back and executed.
Me and the wife row about it everything and still never learns. Every single time we use it we end up emptying the bloody trolley because something has been missed based on weight. Likewise the self service twatting things, there's always something that will not scan properly or the kid manning 20 of them nicks off. Apart from that, it's costing jobs!

Why did you have to unpack everything at the end?
I assume it was a random check and/or for first timers. Either that or cos I look dodgy. Which is possible.
Me and the wife row about it everything and still never learns. Every single time we use it we end up emptying the bloody trolley because something has been missed based on weight. Likewise the self service twatting things, there's always something that will not scan properly or the kid manning 20 of them nicks off. Apart from that, it's costing jobs!
My pet hate is that it doesn’t realise when you’ve put something in your shopping bag.

I assume it was a random check and/or for first timers. Either that or cos I look dodgy. Which is possible.

My pet hate is that it doesn’t realise when you’ve put something in your shopping bag.

"Unexpected Item in Bagging Area"
No it isn't you Robotic shithouse. It's a birthday card. A Badger would be an unexpected item in bagging area.
*Hoof machine*

We get checked every time, nearly dumped it last time, asked for the manager, he said purely random ,told him to check my record, says it won't happed next time,guess what..
Online shopping now ,super saver £1 delivery, you get 4 hr window but narrows down to a hour on the day.bargain,you can amend it up until 11pm the night before.class.and no checks.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because a) it takes people twice as long to take things off the shelves and they stand there dithering about when you’re trying to get past them to the Loo Bloo and b) they invariably get stopped for a bag check and have to have every item unpacked and rescanned, making you wait 5 minutes when all you wanted was your bottle of wine approved.
Yer paranoias back. Get your pills down your neck ASAP.
The op's just jealous that he can't work out how use the scanner and that he has to stand in long queues to get served with the riff raff.
Naaaah I’ve been using it since early lockdown marra.
With Sainsbury’s random check they were taking items out and putting them on the floor. In the middle of a worldwide pandemic. 2m gap signs, hand gel, masks, security allowing limited numbers into shop at once, solo shopping etc etc then they take your groceries out of your bag and stand them on the floor where all of the possibly disease victims are walking.
I kicked off ,asst manager came over then manager and they refused to recognise that I had a point. Groceries going from the store floor into fridges, kitchen cupboards eccin the middle of a worldwide killer pandemic. They personally knew I had a point but professionally wadnt admit it, agreed benches would be preferable but Sainsbury’s official policy is that it’s ok for their staff to place customers groceries onto their store floor before returning them to customers.
Kernts.

Last edited:
Yer paranoias back. Get your pills down your neck ASAP.

Naaaah I’ve been using it since early lockdown marra.
With Sainsbury’s random check they were taking items out and putting them on the floor. In the middle of a worldwide pandemic. 2m gap signs, hand gel, masks, security allowing limited numbers into shop at once, solo shopping etc etc then they take your groceries out of your bag and stand them on the floor where all of the possibly disease victims are walking.
I kicked off ,asst manager came over then manager and they refused to recognise that I had a point. Groceries going from the store floor into fridges, kitchen cupboards eccin the middle of a worldwide killer pandemic. They personally knew I had a point but professionally wadnt admit it, agreed benches would be preferable but Sainsbury’s official policy is that it’s ok for their staff to place customers groceries onto their store floor before returning them to customers.
Kernts.
Last twice I’ve been to Tesco I’ve been waiting ages while someone has their scan checked. So not paranoid at all.

What's the point in the random checks? Surely if you haven't scanned something then it won't get passed the security alarm things on the way out?

I mean there must be a reason for it like 😂

What's the point in the random checks? Surely if you haven't scanned something then it won't get passed the security alarm things on the way out?

I mean there must be a reason for it like 😂

Eh? You reckon the alarm goes off if someone half inches a tin of beans? :lol:

They’re shit like. Last time I went shopping I had to wait 50 minutes for people’s shopping to be checked. All of the blokes in the normal tills were flying through pointing and laughing at me with their mates

Back