Scalpers

Calling them scum then defending them

what a bizzare stance

suppose it’s something to argue on the internet about
Plenty of things are scummy, it doesn't mean they should be legislated against.

I f***ing hate loot boxes and would love them to fuck off. Past age restricting them, because they're gambling, I don't think they should be banned.

I think they're f***ing scum but I'm on team scalper tbh.

Sourcing a product then selling it at a profit is how retail works.
Definitely disagree with this. It is playing clever buggers with people's needs, nothing entrepreunerial about it.

It is like loads of people buying baby formula from supermarkets that newborn mothers needed in Lockdown 1, then went to sell for a product. It crosses a moral line.

Definitely disagree with this. It is playing clever buggers with people's needs, nothing entrepreunerial about it.

It is like loads of people buying baby formula from supermarkets that newborn mothers needed in Lockdown 1, then went to sell for a product. It crosses a moral line.
Nobody is starving for lack of a PS5 mate. :lol:

Nobody is starving for lack of a PS5 mate. :lol:
Kids are potentially missing out on them and richer people getting them. I know plenty of parents who did not get one for their kids at xmas, but my mate who is very well of just shelled out no bother for it and he is not even that arsed about it.

Kids are potentially missing out on them and richer people getting them. I know plenty of parents who did not get one for their kids at xmas, but my mate who is very well of just shelled out no bother for it and he is not even that arsed about it.
I don't have one, my kid doesn't have one.

We'll live.
If people weren’t so impatient and materialistic then they would see it as the scam it is and the practice wouldn’t be so lucrative. The people who fall into the trap piss me off as much if not more tbh.
100% this.

The PS5 isn't really the worst one, remember the mark-up on the NES mini a few years back?

Latest Himquisition, just started it.. I assume its 20 minutes of him shitting all over scalpers.
*Jimquisition

Last edited:

Back