Sayers Film

Be interesting to see how they approach the writing of the screenplay .Sayers has spent his whole life accusing the police of a conspiracy to fit him up so is he going be portrayed as a straight up businessman constantly trying to clear his name , or the ruthless Godfather of Newcastle.

It's based on Stephen Sayers book rather than John Henry. I haven't read it but isn't he a self confessed reformed gangster?

My first job was in an East End factory in Newcastle, and the older lads told me about a story about Viv apparently having his Cosworth stolen. So he put out a message out on a local radio station at the time and 3 stolen Cosworth’s were left outside his house overnight. Probably a load of exaggerated shite like, but he seemed well liked that end of Newcastle, even after his death.

My first job was in an East End factory in Newcastle, and the older lads told me about a story about Viv apparently having his Cosworth stolen. So he put out a message out on a local radio station at the time and 3 stolen Cosworth’s were left outside his house overnight. Probably a load of exaggerated shite like, but he seemed well liked that end of Newcastle, even after his death.
Well liked, or maybe feared because he was a bully.

Back