Saw someone robbing from Argos today.

Worked in retail part time while I was at college at a shop at the Team Valley and around Christmas time someone nicked a bike from the front of the shop. Not very well thought out by management to leave it standing all setup near the doors, the gadgy just hopped on it and peddled like fuck down past McDonalds towards the main road while the manager stood scratching his head watching. :lol:

Me and the lads I worked with were pissing ourselves laughing.

How do you steal from Argos anyway. Everything is out back in the store room. Only have a few things on display like teles & jewelry which is locked in a display case anyway.

Don’t know why but I’ve just got an image of a robber waiting 15 minutes during a busy period for the 200 items of jewellery he’s ordered to come down the conveyor belt and neeone bats an eyelid :lol:

My uncle told me once he was in B&Q down south and someone had slapped a reduced £25 sticker on a brand new boiler, went through the tills and some spotty student type on the till scanned it through not realising they cost thousands :lol:

I saw a land and lass in the Co-Op around two years ago fill a basket with booze and food then leg it out of the door.
The worst part of it was they were abnormally loud which drew attention before they’d even committed theft.
I was getting served as they ran out and the cashier serving me said there’s pretty much nothing they can do. Copper station is just across the road too.

Farra, next to McDonald's?

Shame that, because the staff are dead canny.

Mind, I don't go in as much since the hot brunette left - she was lush.

Back