Saw someone robbing from Argos today.

So this is what goes on through the dark hours on the SMB. Funny reading it next morning.
In a similar vein, as in something unusual happening while out, there was nearly a fight while i was having a curry out last night. Small bloke with his wife, and a much bigger bloke in a party of about 10 were verbally abusing each other while getting closer and closer to each other and me. Didn't quite come to blows, but at the end they were resting on my shoulder trying to get at each other, while others tried to get in between. There'd have been trouble if they'd spilled my wine.
Wine and curry? Ya savage.

I was killing time, so went in for a nose. I wasn't in there 30 seconds & heard this common trollop shouting at the staff to leave her alone & stop following her. Anyway, long story short, about 10 minutes later I heard one of the staff shouting "Excuse me, STOP!!". Yer one did a runner with a load of toys up her jacket. I spoke to one of the staff afterwards, who said that she had put the stuff under her jacket about an hour earlier & they were watching her the whole time. But she still got away. She spotted her chance & took it, only to leave 4 or 5 staff behind her. What a f***ing chancer.

More importantly, what sort of utter monkeys are Argos hiring?

Looking back, this probably won't be the best of stories, but sure it's good to laugh at the commoners anyway.
Who spends an hour in Argos?

That's suspicious in itself.

Back