Saw someone robbing from Argos today.

Was in M&S à few weeks back and some tinker tipped a load of steaks into a basket and pegged it out of the shop. Must have got away with a hundred quids worth of meat. They've changed the layout since.

I saw a land and lass in the Co-Op around two years ago fill a basket with booze and food then leg it out of the door.
The worst part of it was they were abnormally loud which drew attention before they’d even committed theft.
I was getting served as they ran out and the cashier serving me said there’s pretty much nothing they can do. Copper station is just across the road too.

Was in M&S à few weeks back and some tinker tipped a load of steaks into a basket and pegged it out of the shop. Must have got away with a hundred quids worth of meat. They've changed the layout since.
saw the same in my M&S some lad filled a bag for life with steaks and legs of lamb as brazen as you like must have been a dozen twin packs of sirloin and 3 legs of lamb:eek::lol: i told a member of staff what he was up to but he still got away. When I ran a branch of Toys r us they would crash the bikes out of the fire doors, no chance of chasing them. Mind I was also sent to other branches of toys r us to see if i could nick stuff I would walk out with trolleys full of high value stuff fill the boot of my car then go in to speak to the manager and show him what id gotten away with it was piss easy

Last edited:
can the staff do out, does it have to be securuity.

one in boots otherday nicking aftershave and lass serving chased her and got wrong (could have a knife or out)

I was killing time, so went in for a nose. I wasn't in there 30 seconds & heard this common trollop shouting at the staff to leave her alone & stop following her. Anyway, long story short, about 10 minutes later I heard one of the staff shouting "Excuse me, STOP!!". Yer one did a runner with a load of toys up her jacket. I spoke to one of the staff afterwards, who said that she had put the stuff under her jacket about an hour earlier & they were watching her the whole time. But she still got away. She spotted her chance & took it, only to leave 4 or 5 staff behind her. What a f***ing chancer.

More importantly, what sort of utter monkeys are Argos hiring?

Looking back, this probably won't be the best of stories, but sure it's good to laugh at the commoners anyway.
Thats not a robbery marra.

I work in retail security. It's shite because of how politically correct you have to be nowadays.

It's not theft until you leave the store. You can have 100's of things in your pocket and walk about the store and still be classed as not committing a crime.
You actually have to see the person hiding the stuff before you can accuse, otherwise the store can get done for defamation/slander.

Half the time it's just not worth it unless you can see someone bagging shit up. And even then you have to be wise about are ya gonna chase him depending which direction he goes because of if he runs onto Blandford street where they all hang about, you might be coming back in with a few broken bones for ya trouble.

Not really true in terms of the offence truly but for your job you wouldnt deal with mens rea side of offence

So this is what goes on through the dark hours on the SMB. Funny reading it next morning.
In a similar vein, as in something unusual happening while out, there was nearly a fight while i was having a curry out last night. Small bloke with his wife, and a much bigger bloke in a party of about 10 were verbally abusing each other while getting closer and closer to each other and me. Didn't quite come to blows, but at the end they were resting on my shoulder trying to get at each other, while others tried to get in between. There'd have been trouble if they'd spilled my wine.

Back