Saw someone robbing from Argos today.

I was killing time, so went in for a nose. I wasn't in there 30 seconds & heard this common trollop shouting at the staff to leave her alone & stop following her. Anyway, long story short, about 10 minutes later I heard one of the staff shouting "Excuse me, STOP!!". Yer one did a runner with a load of toys up her jacket. I spoke to one of the staff afterwards, who said that she had put the stuff under her jacket about an hour earlier & they were watching her the whole time. But she still got away. She spotted her chance & took it, only to leave 4 or 5 staff behind her. What a f***ing chancer.

More importantly, what sort of utter monkeys are Argos hiring?

Looking back, this probably won't be the best of stories, but sure it's good to laugh at the commoners anyway.

I was killing time, so went in for a nose. I wasn't in there 30 seconds & heard this common trollop shouting at the staff to leave her alone & stop following her. Anyway, long story short, about 10 minutes later I heard one of the staff shouting "Excuse me, STOP!!". Yer one did a runner with a load of toys up her jacket. I spoke to one of the staff afterwards, who said that she had put the stuff under her jacket about an hour earlier & they were watching her the whole time. But she still got away. She spotted her chance & took it, only to leave 4 or 5 staff behind her. What a f***ing chancer.

Looking back, this probably won't be the best of stories, but sure it's good to laugh at the commoners anyway.
What you f***ing on aboot? :lol:

How do you steal from Argos anyway. Everything is out back in the store room. Only have a few things on display like teles & jewelry which is locked in a display case anyway.

They had some toys on display near the front door. Presumably for Christmas? You'd think if she was going to go out robbing stuff, she'd give Argos a wide berth??

Are you doubting my story, like??

Great word, years since I last saw it used.

:lol:

Ones that don't get paid enough to give a toss. Do you care when you get somebody's burger order wrong?

It’s probably not worth the hassle of catching them most the time. I think you’re supposed to wait till they try and leave the premises anyway or it’s not theft. They caught some lass pinching in Iceland (the shop) near us a while back and a couple of blokes were ‘detaining’ her outside. You could hear her yelling at them from about 100 yards away, trying to get away, accusing them of touching her and all sorts.

Back