Savvy posters

Had a baring when we got rinsed 5-0 by Celtic mind. In the main you can see if players are up to the task & if they don't look drilled. Actual result doesn't matter but you can still take a lot from it.

On the positive you can see the likes of Embleton actually has talent by the way he passes the football, or do we just ignore the positives too?
We could turn out 11 talented players every week and still struggle if we had inadequate direction or organisation. Look at Luton last season. No real standout players but organised and had a game plan drilled into them to perform consistently. It's about getting the best out of each player regardless of how talented thay are.

We could turn out 11 talented players every week and still struggle if we had inadequate direction or organisation. Look at Luton last season. No real standout players but organised and had a game plan drilled into them to perform consistently. It's about getting the best out of each player regardless of how talented thay are.

2 full backs the stand out boys. Moved to the premier league for 10 mill + combined !

Collins got PFA player of season & agree that the system made him look better than he is.

Not to worried about the first couple of pre season games, it’s about fitness and game time.

Let’s see what the last couple bring, I’d want to see us looking a bit sharper and having at least an idea of formation starting 11.

Expect to see us play better and actually win a couple of these games.

Interesting to see a lot of the usual posters not commenting.
Obviously knowledgeable in the fact that friendlies & results have no bearing on the real thing.
Keeping their powder dry.

Who tha fuk you calling out?

Joined in 2017 and still serbs bernch...

Guessing you'll go missing for a few months now like...

Who tha fuk you calling out?

Joined in 2017 and still serbs bernch...

Guessing you'll go missing for a few months now like...
Not sure what your implying buddy, just because I don't post regularly , does that mean I am inferior in some way.
Been a supporter for 55 years.
73 cup final etc.
Love to sit back & read the more knowledgeable posters as living in oz I find it hard to get to the actual games.
As to who am I calling out, if the cap fits mate.
Cant recall any of your posts mate so can't comment on your savviness imo
I respect all posters views however when people start wetting themselves after 2 friendlies , speaks volumes.

I reserve the right to remain silent during this “we couldn’t hit a barn door friendly stage” it’s the back of the net I’m interested in.

Back