Savvy posters

Any manager worth his cloth would have had that squad promoted automatically last season. Ross just isn't up to the challenge here.
Second half last night was rinse and repeat from last season. He learns nothing. Couldn't even work out our supposed information.

Any manager worth his cloth would have had that squad promoted automatically last season. Ross just isn't up to the challenge here.
Second half last night was rinse and repeat from last season. He learns nothing. Couldn't even work out our supposed information.
thing is he couldnt of imagined how utter dogshit grigg and wike would turn out.. i also do believe he is out of his depth.. but hes had some bad cards dealt..

Do you think we need a striker coach?
We've had the same striker warm ups before the match with the last 5 or 6 managers. Pointless really cos we never get in the positions that we practise. We need to practise GETTING into those positions then finishing.

This is now my 57th season following my team. I have learned over the years not to get too excited or annoyed about pre-season matches or results or performances. I have seen so much disappointment over my time I don't tend to get annoyed through the season. It is more a shrug of the shoulders if we lose or draw and a grunt of approval if we actually win. That does not mean I am not twisted to hell inside mind.

This is now my 57th season following my team. I have learned over the years not to get too excited or annoyed about pre-season matches or results or performances. I have seen so much disappointment over my time I don't tend to get annoyed through the season. It is more a shrug of the shoulders if we lose or draw and a grunt of approval if we actually win. That does not mean I am not twisted to hell inside mind.
I share your pain.

Interesting to see a lot of the usual posters not commenting.
Obviously knowledgeable in the fact that friendlies & results have no bearing on the real thing.
Keeping their powder dry.
these people are always optimistic and post none stop on here from every corner of the world but never attend games believe me watching this lot play football is rough
I've said since 15 games in when we were winning that Jack Ross will never make it at this club because he has no plan he sends a team out with players that should be above this level and hopes for the best

Do you think we need a striker coach?
We've had the same striker warm ups before the match with the last 5 or 6 managers. Pointless really cos we never get in the positions that we practise. We need to practise GETTING into those positions then finishing.
Actually bemused with the lack of direction on the pitch. Still cant see how we are set up it seems to gradually get worse as the game goes on. That 2nd half was like many 2nd halfs last season.

these people are always optimistic and post none stop on here from every corner of the world but never attend games believe me watching this lot play football is rough
I've said since 15 games in when we were winning that Jack Ross will never make it at this club because he has no plan he sends a team out with players that should be above this level and hopes for the best
Bemused watching us. No pattern or direction. It's as if Jack Ross was plucked from a hat in a raffle.

Last edited:

Bugger that !
I get up at 3AM every Saturday to watch it , which is just as bad as being there .
At least you get to go to the pub afterwards , I have to make a strong tea do ;)

Back