Save Seaburn

Didn't look like it on the Stack or new hotel/bar. Miller Homes I think has.

Miller homes will be a visual improvement looking at it from the Seaburn Camp side. Blocks out all those tatty houses in South Bents with mismatched extensions etc on.
Some of those extensions and conservatories are hideous eyesores like. Agree the new kips will be an improvement

Didn't look like it on the Stack or new hotel/bar. Miller Homes I think has.

Miller homes will be a visual improvement looking at it from the Seaburn Camp side. Blocks out all those tatty houses in South Bents with mismatched extensions etc on.
Those Miller homes looks like a right mess
Tiny little boxes for the Brexit voting juke driver who calls his wife our lass
I seen police on horses just ride by yesterday when all the cars were up there, didn't seem arsed
I've reported it to the leader of the council
Watch this space

Last edited:
I suggest if you are concerned about the parking in cliffe park which you should be to email the leader of the council directly
If you have seen people driving in a reckless way include that in your email and if necessary report it to the local police command
This has got to stop

By building houses on it
I've also reported you

Just tell the daft twats to stop parking there and putting kids at risk
It a green space for leisure not for lazy wankers to park their cars
Morrison’s full, sea front full, all council car parks shut...what the fuck do you expect?
They’ll park in streets and any piece of land they can find. Although I don’t agree with them parking on the grass, it’s no surprise.

Morrison’s full, sea front full, all council car parks shut...what the fuck do you expect?
They’ll park in streets and any piece of land they can find. Although I don’t agree with them parking on the grass, it’s no surprise.
[/QUOTE
Is it
Sod everyone else I'll park where I want and damage the grass and path
If there's no where to park f**k off back home
I reckon a few £60 fines dished out tomorrow

Only Boris and his advisor to blame since that whole debarcle people don't care anymore

Roker car parks are still closed and other council car parks but chip shops and ice cream places are open as well as people being encouraged to go to the beach so its like a stay home stay alert thing all over again

The stack has stalled but hopefully will start moving again soon

Would that really make any difference?, the twats will still park there regardless.
Given the beach has been packed many times and no one has ever parked there, there must be something that’s made them do it...the only possible thing in my opinion is the public car parks being closed.

Back