Save Seaburn

Give me an Avant Home please.
I’ve noticed the Seafields superintendent has quickly turned his attention to the Avant homes development directly beside his home now. Curried a bit favour, wrote some lies and now his true motives are coming out. The irony of him posting about new development when he lives In the newest housing development in Seaburn isn’t lost on me.
some housing, mainly leisure, perfect
What you whinging for then?

Development is happening, housing and leisure. Everyone’s happy aren’t they?
On the plus side now we’ve left, we’ll be able to stick 2 fingers up at the EU and their pesky rules on beach cleanliness and pump as much shit in the sea as we want. Houses for everyone in seaburn without spending a single f***ing penny on sewers. God bless the tories 👍 🤣

On the plus side now we’ve left, we’ll be able to stick 2 fingers up at the EU and their pesky rules on beach cleanliness and pump as much shit in the sea as we want. Houses for everyone in seaburn without spending a single f***ing penny on sewers. God bless the tories 👍 🤣
It gets even better, frustrated Corbynista's, whining snowflakes, more shame on corrupt MEP's, more cuts on the fire service. These are good times, let's cherish them
The piss took out of you?
no, you

Great, so we’re all happy.
yes, but we can still moan about things that are of no importance to us, it is what social media is made for.
I consider myself a NIMBY yet nothing is being build in my backyard. I am just a NIMBY because I like to wind up bears, witches and snowflakes

yes, but we can still moan about things that are of no importance to us, it is what social media is made for.
I consider myself a NIMBY yet nothing is being build in my backyard. I am just a NIMBY because I like to wind up bears, witches and snowflakes
Think everyone has know you’re on a wind up for a few years now. Irony is you seem to be the only one getting wound up.

Back