Save Seaburn

Was one of them the Esk? What was the other one. Potters hill has a couple then I'll need to head up to near the airport for the other one I'd want to see.
Which house styles were they? The ones going on the miller site are The Buttermerw and The Jura along with a few others, both decent sized properties.
When I say reasonable I mean 350-400k, don’t mind paying a premium for a 5 bed on the seafront. Unlike lambton estate where they are charging 650.

Last edited:

Which house styles were they? The ones going on the miller site are The Buttermerw and The Jura along with a few others, both decent sized properties.

When I say reasonable I mean 350-400k, don’t mind paying a premium for a 5 bed on the seafront. Unlike lambton estate where they are charging 650.
Aye Buttermere and Jura are at Potters hill and then Chichester up near the airport. I think the Chichester will be the biggest of them.

Lambton estate is bespoke design I think so hence the price.

The Dog shite wiping on the site lock has been confirmed too. Not been mentioned again on any of the usual places though. Strange that...
Had a walk past the site yesterday and ended up having a chat with the site manager. Smashing bloke who, completely unprompted, confirmed the above. Also told us about the verbal abuse that the workmen have been receiving. This included one woman who ranted at a lad using the most extreme Anglo Saxon language - all whilst in the company of her young daughter. Classy.

He was however at pains to point out that this was a minority of individuals with most people (including some who back on to the site) being nothing other than friendly and polite.

He also said the show home will be open in January with the biggest houses on the site (they will be the five bed Jura) possibly going for a half a million. Given that there are going to be 21 five bed houses according to current plans I think that's that's a touch ambitious if I'm honest. Will be interesting to see the initial take up when they release the prices.

Had a walk past the site yesterday and ended up having a chat with the site manager. Smashing bloke who, completely unprompted, confirmed the above. Also told us about the verbal abuse that the workmen have been receiving. This included one woman who ranted at a lad using the most extreme Anglo Saxon language - all whilst in the company of her young daughter. Classy.

He was however at pains to point out that this was a minority of individuals with most people (including some who back on to the site) being nothing other than friendly and polite.

He also said the show home will be open in January with the biggest houses on the site (they will be the five bed Jura) possibly going for a half a million. Given that there are going to be 21 five bed houses according to current plans I think that's that's a touch ambitious if I'm honest. Will be interesting to see the initial take up when they release the prices.
Did you have a rain coat on mate? Weather was mixed yesterday.

That would be very ambitious aye. The most expensive one of those I can find around the NE is going at around £380,000 plus they have discounts and offers on it. So to stick over £100k on would be a leap.

Not surprised if that's the pricing tbh. All houses along the seafront have a huge mark up.

Not surprised if that's the pricing tbh. All houses along the seafront have a huge mark up.

This.
I’ve no doubt whatsoever that they’ll sell for whatever the price.
That said the biggest of the 4 detached houses on the old bus terminus isn’t selling for the &950,000 that it’s up for

made up story paid for by Miller Homes

Back