Save Seaburn

Aye. I’m against it if it interferes with the plan for pirate mini golf.

Have a look on save Seaburn, the post is on there.
Oh aye. I think that housing there was on the Siglion plans wasn't it? I can see this one going ahead. Where they will 'scale back' as they said earlier this year will be on the apartment blocks nearer the front.
Personally I think this area would be great for a big adventure playground.
Edit: And Pirate Mini golf of course.

Oh aye. I think that housing there was on the Siglion plans wasn't it? I can see this one going ahead. Where they will 'scale back' as they said earlier this year will be on the apartment blocks nearer the front.
Personally I think this area would be great for a big adventure playground.
Edit: And Pirate Mini golf of course.

That’ll smarten that area up a treat.
Absolutely desperate for something to be done round there instead of letting it be a haven for rats and alchoholics

the two are pretty closely linked ,I don’t see our new local councillor Doyle doing anything apart from meddling in the miller homes site

can’t wait for some more angry people in local newspapers photo

We’ve had one decent Councillor in years and sadly she was kicked out this year. She did loads for the community but it was ignored by the usual morons.

the two are pretty closely linked ,I don’t see our new local councillor Doyle doing anything apart from meddling in the miller homes site

can’t wait for some more angry people in local newspapers photos
That's one more thing than the tory they voted in on St Peter's ward then. Have not heard a single thing since he was voted in. Not one.

Now i dont live in seaburn but we use that car park that they are planning to build over everytime we go there.

as far as i can see it really would reduce the parking options and cause havoc in surrounding streets surely

Now i dont live in seaburn but we use that car park that they are planning to build over everytime we go there.

as far as i can see it really would reduce the parking options and cause havoc in surrounding streets surely
Not when South Bents is razed to the ground and tarmacced marra. One big car park.

Back