Save Seaburn

Apparantly the Environmental Agency have been down seaburn investigating Kath and Co's claims of contamination. They are well aware this is just vexatious claims from people who dont want houses built. But had to investigate anyway.

Yous need to be careful. Boy who cried wolf and all that.

Apparantly the Environmental Agency have been down seaburn investigating Kath and Co's claims of contamination. They are well aware this is just vexatious claims from people who dont want houses built. But had to investigate anyway.

Wasnt exactly a priority for them it’s a week since they complained. Maybe we should all boycott Latimers just incase though

Wasnt exactly a priority for them it’s a week since they complained. Maybe we should all boycott Latimers just incase though
Why would you boycot a local business? They employ quite a few people in the community. Is it those people's fault that the EA investigated the complaint?

So it’s not so toxic it makes the graphite chunks at Chernobyl look like army navy tablets? Thank fuck for that, when I saw the devastation from that overflow pipe I honestly thought the northern hemisphere was doomed....

No idea who you mean. I dont have minions as I'm an adult
That is merely an illusion, but do not despair, even for you, adulthood may come at some point in your life...
Is it true that there is seafood being served from near a storm drain?
I’ve heard a rumour that only the Bay serves fish that was caught near that storm drain. According, to their reviews, the sewage trolls seem to like it

Last edited:
I registered with Millers tonight for info on Sandbrook Meadows as it will be known . Fuckers are spamming me. I must have had about 50 emails in the last hour.

Back