Save Seaburn

Capital C in canny mate

It doesn’t have to be anything big just needs people to use their imagination instead of just opening the same as everyone else. People would come if there was something to come for, can you see people from Newcastle or surrounding areas driving for something to eat at sabbatinis or portabello shore? Places like that are ten a penny Sunderland needs to shed its cheap and cheerful persona to get people to come here

I don’t disagree with you...the issue is how to get these businesses to relocate? It’s all down to an individual willing to give it a go and provide that offer?

The only offer that I can think of In that bracket that’s been in the city is probably the lads who had junipers pantry used but not sure what happened to them? Are they in the Italian above the dun cow? Other then that the one that used to be downstairs in Frederick st - paprika?

I don’t disagree with you...the issue is how to get these businesses to relocate? It’s all down to an individual willing to give it a go and provide that offer?

The only offer that I can think of In that bracket that’s been in the city is probably the lads who had junipers pantry used but not sure what happened to them? Are they in the Italian above the dun cow? Other then that the one that used to be downstairs in Frederick st - paprika?
Aye that was great. Really good quality. I think they fucked off to Canada though.

If you think martinos portabello shore is a good restaurant then your a lost cause I dont actually think you have been anyhwere outside of Sunderland they do 3 courses for 12 quid man
* you're
* I've been to places you will not have even heard of
* Portobello Shore don't do 3 courses for £12

Apart from that - good post :lol:

Exactly, he's directing his ire in the wrong direction.

Seen as this has ended up a fish shop thread, i used to like it going to Frankies Ritz Cafe on South Shields foreshore back in the day, me mam and dad took me and it was all brown bread and pots of tea with your fish and chips - anyone remember it ?

Shame it "accidentally " burned to the ground.

Anyway, back to SS, tempers getting frayed today. Who’s that Neil Robinson character?He’s going on like a right bell end. All his FB posts are campaign pages as well. Sounds like an alias to me.

I was banned from there years ago. I see KT has been tagging Jeremy Corbyn in on some tweets. Not sure how her lackie who calls him a terrorist will feel about that.

It seems like one or two have totally lost the plot 😂

The H&S thing is quite amusing - especially the snotty responses when people are arguing it’s fine.

Back