Save Seaburn

Was chuckling at her post about a scandal.
It was just a drain connected to a different one to what was on the planning, which might have been a mistake on the paperwork anyway.

She'll end up like a female Len.
So you think it is ok for NW and Miller Homes to connect to the wrong manhole, discharging all the crap from those 64 houses into the sea?

It’s a cafe u weapon I live in Whitburn
Would you goto latimers for a sitty downer meal with your family on a Saturday night ???
It’s shuts at 5.30 for a start

They do evening meals every once in a while but a place doesn’t need to be open at night to be a restaurant - they refer to themselves as a seafood restaurant too

Someone on Twitter suggesting a link between the erection of Harris fencing and the power drops in the larger area tonight

Last edited:
So you think it is ok for NW and Miller Homes to connect to the wrong manhole, discharging all the crap from those 64 houses into the sea?
If you go just north of what was Whitburn Colliery there is a pumping station that pumps mine water from a myriad of old inland County Durham collieries straight into the North Sea. Pure poison. The immediate sea bed is dead. Bob Latimer has campaigned against it for years and got no where. Trouble is there seems to be no alternative destination for the water to go to. An accidental temporary sewage outlet is nowt in comparison.

Last edited:
See smb members are getting called spastics on the Facebook page off Norman Tossfyace, kat is putting more shite on heckling miller homes and there’s the usual bollocks of the poor kids losing childhood opportunities to make fantastic memories.

Is it too early to get the popcorn in for the biggest meltdown since Chernobyl?

See smb members are getting called spastics on the Facebook page off Norman Tossfyace, kat is putting more shite on heckling miller homes and there’s the usual bollocks of the poor kids losing childhood opportunities to make fantastic memories.

Is it too early to get the popcorn in for the biggest meltdown since Chernobyl?

Morrison’s are sold out - rush on when the trucks rolled in yesterday morning

Very quiet this morning, no one really bothering to complain. I think most objectors have accepted that this will go ahead regardless. A small price to pay. Seaburn's future looking a lot brighter now anyway with the demise of Siglion's vision.

Save seaburn has been pretty much dead for months apart from the odd whinge about sewage until the work started yesterday. I would have genuine pity if they weren’t hiding behind SS to save their view. Once those houses are up most of them won’t give a flying fuck about what happens to the front, they’ll just call the council worse than shite no matter what they do. That stack proposal is getting shit on various forums by the sad twats despite them being fantastic additions to Newcastle and Gateshead.

So Sainsbury’s for popcorn eh?

Kath is going mental today cos there’s a JCB in the road and a truck parked up unloading. Quoting H&S and that. Won’t somebody think of the children???

Very quiet this morning, no one really bothering to complain. I think most objectors have accepted that this will go ahead regardless. A small price to pay. Seaburn's future looking a lot brighter now anyway with the demise of Siglion's vision.
I drove past the opencast protest near Consett every day for months. They were there 24/7, in tents, up trees and braving 2 foot of snow. Guess who won in the end?
It’s class man. She’s getting torn to bits.

Save seaburn has been pretty much dead for months apart from the odd whinge about sewage until the work started yesterday. I would have genuine pity if they weren’t hiding behind SS to save their view. Once those houses are up most of them won’t give a flying fuck about what happens to the front, they’ll just call the council worse than shite no matter what they do. That stack proposal is getting shit on various forums by the sad twats despite them being fantastic additions to Newcastle and Gateshead.

So Sainsbury’s for popcorn eh?
I believe that the seafront is core to SS campaign strategy, with the demise of Siglion's vision a big victory and the stack proposal a very welcome and attractive addition to the seafront.

Back