Save Seaburn

Web design in 'old' speak.

Are you sure that's him though. This one seems like an old bloke with nowt better to do.

I've built up a picture of him in my mind. Him and Jerome or whatever both have matching burberry coats and walk around with binoculars slung around their necks and their packed lunch in a Sainsbury's carrier bag.

The nimbys seem to be organising some sort of gathering on the field to show just how much they use it.
They've even plonked a bench on it.

The nimbys seem to be organising some sort of gathering on the field to show just how much they use it.
They've even plonked a bench on it.

That lass is f***ing desperate for nowt to be built behind her kip. She mocks people who call her a nimby yet is basically saying in every post "not in my back yard" :lol:

She posted another picture of the 2 boring as fuck fields behind her house again. Its going to drive her insane when the diggers chug in....

Where’s boris and wilfy gone like?
@Boris Bear @Wilfy

I hope the bellwhiff from earlier in the thread hasn't made this personal, which by the looks of things he has been itching to do for a long while now.

Comes across as a right spenk.

If he thinks he is clever researching people's personal lives and their jobs etc. he wants to take it easy, some of us have very interesting jobs to be fair and he could get himself into a lot of bother.

@Boris Bear @Wilfy

I hope the bellwhiff from earlier in the thread hasn't made this personal, which by the looks of things he has been itching to do for a long while now.

If he thinks he is clever researching people's personal lives and their jobs etc. he wants to take it easy, some of us have very interesting jobs to be fair and he could get himself into a lot of bother.
Boris is just a pathetic troll who just trolls different threads, forums and sites tbf.
Wilfy on the other hand contributes a lot on different threads and gives some good advice. All in my opinion of course.
Hope they not banned.

Boris is just a pathetic troll who just trolls different threads, forums and sites tbf.
Wilfy on the other hand contributes a lot on different threads and gives some good advice. All in my opinion of course.
Hope they not banned.
I find them both good value in their individual ways.

There are disagreements on nearly every thread on this forum, it's just a shame that whenever it involves stuff like this some little bellend always seems to get their knickers in a twist and takes it further. Some of the pathetic veiled threats made earlier on this thread are embarrassing. Any of that shite on here should be swiftly dealt with by the mods in my opinion (not a criticism of them mind, it may not have been reported).

Only get in once a week now, the ashbrooke is the place to be by all accounts. Not that i ventre up there. Too near the hill view scratters.

They went straight to seaham. Glenn had a fight near the time iirc so was late on the road. Also the year before that the council put big boulders out to stop them which I managed to pull one out the way with me jeep, then they stuck security on so maybe time for a change. Pity like canny little camp that
Why did you pull a boulder out of the way with your jeep?

@Boris Bear @Wilfy

I think he has some mental issues

If they do build accommodation I hope they are sold for a price that will keep the scratters away.
Up to half a million I hear

I see we've found that absolute helmet mawky again.

I did not pull it out the way as such.
I reversed and caught it accidentally which widened the gap unfortunately, allowing some travellers who I had never met before access to the site.
This thread phew!!!
Quite an admission that.

Sends kids over to sit on bench
Takes photo

Look how much this field is used people, look!

I took the bairn down a few years ago for some keeper practice. After 20 minutes of searching for a dog egg free space we started. 5 mins later a rogue goal kick ends up landing in what must have been the biggest pile of shit in the field. We fucked off home to hose the ball down then went to the rec...

It's pretty much unusable. Anyone sitting on that stupid seat will have a view alright, it'll be a pooch dropping it's guts..

Get the fucker developed.

Back