Save Seaburn

I've

driven through
The roads not busy to be able to judge if it's clear
Sounds like miserable tests in that new estate are trying to fund something to twist in about
Usually when you move into an area you try to ingratiae yourself
Not the inverted snobs of the windy Miller estate
As I predicted it's going to attract the wrongs types it will be sunk estate full of trash soon
What happens if someone is turning out of Huntcliffe or rosedale and straight up.

Confronted you from three hundred yards away
All made up
Next time your are going out please drop me a message so I can use your drive
initially when i pulled out they were two to three hundred yards away, then when for close gestated.

You are very welcome to pop round tomorrow and see the footage at my house tomorrow as said number 26.

aye, sparkling water always does that to me after spaghetti bolognese. What will you eat after your daily dose of two bottles of white wine?
Are you on glue? One can of Magic Rock Brewing Clairvoyance Ipa with a bit dinner earlier on. I think your husband may have put something in your water, unless you’re that creepy little bald fella of course.

put it online, big man
I won't come anywhere your new estate, scared of all the sewage seeping up from under your floor boards

looked in the mirror recently? Have a word with yourself Marra
Hark at Matty, the bloke who wouldn’t put pictures of the thousands of people (20) on dog shite field protesting about the houses a few years back, calling people put for not doing the same. Couldn’t make it up.

Are you on glue? One can of Magic Rock Brewing Clairvoyance Ipa with a bit dinner earlier on. I think your husband may have put something in your water, unless you’re that creepy little bald fella of course.
What did your husband prepare for your bit dinner?
Hark at Matty, the bloke who wouldn’t put pictures of the thousands of people (20) on dog shite field protesting about the houses a few years back, calling people put for not doing the same. Couldn’t make it up.

put it online, big man
I won't come anywhere your new estate, scared of all the sewage seeping up from under your floor boards

looked in the mirror recently? Have a word with yourself Marra
big man? as said not a big man

there are no floors boards on new builds, due to new regulations concrete floors.

however pop round number 26 as ive said time and time again or send your address and i’ll pop round and show you.

Back