Save Seaburn

Strange how there hasn’t been a residents meeting for months since the planning approval was granted for miller homes and the website was closed down ... now all of a sudden one is arranged on the pretext of concern about anti social behaviour and yet its last on a long list with yet again miller homes development and other projects topping the agenda. When will people wake up to the fact they are only self serving and don’t give a shit about other issues ?

Any idea how tonights meeting went?

I imagine it was packed to the rafters but the only photos were taken on a Polaroid due to freak mobile malfunction ...

Well right on cue a post has appeared to suggest that many more people attended than anticipated.

Is the main gripe the miller homes could drainage connection or is it that they want a new leisure centre on the site?

Well right on cue a post has appeared to suggest that many more people attended than anticipated.

Is the main gripe the miller homes could drainage connection or is it that they want a new leisure centre on the site?

I think miller homes were the top three agenda items then the avant homes proposal then the stack and the hotel and tagged on the end was an item about anti social behaviour

I think miller homes were the top three agenda items then the avant homes proposal then the stack and the hotel and tagged on the end was an item about anti social behaviour

Yeah I noticed the flyer on their Facebook page but sounds like they’ll not be divulging the outcome of tonight’s discussions unfortunately.

Yeah I noticed the flyer on their Facebook page but sounds like they’ll not be divulging the outcome of tonight’s discussions unfortunately.

Of course they won’t , why would they divulge the details of a meeting of the seaburn Roker and Fulwell residenta group to the actual residents ?

I’ll hazard a guess and say they’ll have spent the entire time crying about miller homes and labour councillors before slapping each other on the back despite achieving nothing.

There’s a letter on there today crying to the contractors that their lorries are depositing site mud in the roads of SB and asking if they wouldn’t mind stopping the lorries every few days to allow the roads to be cleaned.

Back