Save Seaburn

I’m certainly not a dullard, I would say a dullard is a type of person who corrects peoples spelling and grammar on a forum.
Your right about the rosedene it’s not the same since John and Anita left but for someone to have such a view on an establishment but frequently visited for 40 year doesn’t make sense something must draw you there.
To be honest the sr6/ashbrooke is mostly tongue in cheek. Ya scratter

What draws me to it is the fact I live 200yards away from it, I keep going in the vain hope it will be actually nice one day - you must admit, its like something from the 80s at the moment

What draws me to it is the fact I live 200yards away from it, I keep going in the vain hope it will be actually nice one day - you must admit, its like something from the 80s at the moment
It is mate,I was in last night and it was dead. The food is garbage, I have not ate in there properly for a while. Had the odd sarnie and Sunday dinner but it’s certainly grim at the minute. Most of (not all) the staff are canny and like you say I’m about 500 yards away and it’s convenient. The one thing I like about it is there is never any bother in there and it’s priced to keep the daft lads out.

They’ve had more plans than the A team man!!!
nail on head there Mr Boot

I sure its part of the cunning plan to keep changing the plans to confuse the proles.
I've seen that many things proposed and talked about I'm at a complete loss as to what the current plans are apart from the container recycling works

We were down for the day yesterday.

Beach is spot on but it is a right mess.

Not enough parking, a boarded up leisure centre, trees covered in nets, vast areas of tarmac and a three piece fairground.

Nowt to spend any money on bar fish n chips.

The worst I've seen it in my memory tbh.

Mrs LFD and I sat outside Fat Bud Sunday afternoon after the match - West facing - very pleasant apart from looking at the Seaburn Centre - I hope we can get more West facing drinking areas as nobody wants to sit in the shadows. Wolves lads down seaburn thought it was cracking area - and it is - just need some places to visit.

Mrs LFD and I sat outside Fat Bud Sunday afternoon after the match - West facing - very pleasant apart from looking at the Seaburn Centre - I hope we can get more West facing drinking areas as nobody wants to sit in the shadows. Wolves lads down seaburn thought it was cracking area - and it is - just need some places to visit.
Aye. Needs nice little cafes for breakfast and lunch East facing but we want a big pub down there with the beer garden t'other way.

A pub down there will send the savemyview crowd in to a complete meltdown.

there's moves afoot for a local enterprising team to take it over before the end of the year, Greene King approached them a few months ago.

Aye. Needs nice little cafes for breakfast and lunch East facing but we want a big pub down there with the beer garden t'other way.

pubs already there - fact is roker hotel, and other pubs are facing the wrong way - maybe we can turn the coast around ..

It is mate,I was in last night and it was dead. The food is garbage, I have not ate in there properly for a while. Had the odd sarnie and Sunday dinner but it’s certainly grim at the minute. Most of (not all) the staff are canny and like you say I’m about 500 yards away and it’s convenient. The one thing I like about it is there is never any bother in there and it’s priced to keep the daft lads out.

so you and unbalanced are neighbours then, just have it out in the street man will ya

The world's biggest Wetherspoons with the beer/tab garden backing onto weardale avenue :lol:

The world's biggest Wetherspoons with the beer/tab garden backing onto weardale avenue :lol:

with Judas Priest live every night from 11pm

Back