Save Seaburn

It’s an insane group where if you show any positivity towards the developments you get attacked by screaming harpies then your posts are deleted.
There seem to be quite a few comments on that page that are positive towards the development. The deleted comments were probably breaching the page' rules
Is this on facebook? Is it a closed group?
welcome

Last edited:
There seem to be quite a few comments on that page that are positive towards the development. The deleted comments were probably breaching the page' rules
I’ve seen a few people complaining their posts have been deleted, I saw one lass ripped to shreds for questioning why the save seaburn page was all about the south bents development and her posts were deleted.

Just change the fucker to save my south bents view and I won’t have a problem with it.

I’ve seen a few people complaining their posts have been deleted, I saw one lass ripped to shreds for questioning why the save seaburn thread was all about the south bents development and her posts were deleted.

Just change the fucker to save my south bents view and I won’t have a problem with it.
The page is all about Seaburn (and South Bents is in Seaburn...)

welcome
It’s bollocks that mind. I’ve seen posts that were deleted for “breaching group etiquette” that simply poked fun at other posters. Yet there are others still on there where people have been called names and received abuse for daring to give a balanced view. It seems if you’re one of the cronies you can get away with anything.
The problem is that it’s now become a parody of itself. And the more anyone criticises it, the more it closes ranks.

It’s bollocks that mind. I’ve seen posts that were deleted for “breaching group etiquette” that simply poked fun at other posters. Yet there are others still on there where people have been called names and received abuse for daring to give a balanced view. It seems if you’re one of the cronies you can get away with anything.
The problem is that it’s now become a parody of itself. And the more anyone criticises it, the more it closes ranks.

They deleted a comment where someone asked what the driver of the digger said when it was found out Kath was taking photos of him

Spasticus, tho :)
I appear to have got under his skin :lol:

But that shows you how far gone that f***ing clown is though, he’s used spastic as a heckle on that group a few times towards us with no regard for anyone who might be offended by it or have kids with cerebral palsy.

I hate housing estates replacing green spaces but for those group hijacking nimby arseholes I’ll make an exception and will revel in their misery...

Back