Save Seaburn

that group is amazing. up in arms because a JCB parked on a corner for a bit and then Kath going mental

I love how people kicking off saying that vehicles shouldn’t park on paths however I bet most if not all have parked on the path on the road!

Also appears Millers lost their patience and decided not to put the haul road in to save all the issues of using the estate road.

I love how people kicking off saying that vehicles shouldn’t park on paths however I bet most if not all have parked on the path on the road!

Also appears Millers lost their patience and decided not to put the haul road in to save all the issues of using the estate road.

i bet she'd go mental if there was a spelling mistake in her letter. cant wait for her bench to make an appearance again

Remind me

in The True Voice of Seaburn group, she was arguing that people actually do use the field, so then there was photos of a bench that she had dragged there right in the distance with a bloke and a dog walking past it.

the other week she posted that a Greenpeace ship was spotted off the coast of Whitburn. then she said it's obvious that the ship has came for a look at the sewage pipe discharging into the sea. a ship miles out looking at a pipe in the wall :lol:

in The True Voice of Seaburn group, she was arguing that people actually do use the field, so then there was photos of a bench that she had dragged there right in the distance with a bloke and a dog walking past it.

the other week she posted that a Greenpeace ship was spotted off the coast of Whitburn. then she said it's obvious that the ship has came for a look at the sewage pipe discharging into the sea. a ship miles out looking at a pipe in the wall :lol:
Don’t forget when there was a lot of seaweed washed up on the beach after a rough sea and she was shouting that it was sewage. Or the time storm water drains were discharging onto the beach at Roker and she was claiming that was sewage not surface water.

She’s spiralling off into a Gollum-esq madness,I can imagine her sitting on the roof eating whole raw fish moaning “my precious” pitifully between bites as she watches the pavement parking jcb digging the founds...

Fuck off! No way did she say that.

Back