Saturday...

I remember seeing us beat Derby 5-0 away and one of their supporters ran to the dug out and threw his season ticket. This could be replicated

I have paid £110 for a seat in an exec box and I genuinely hate everything about this club and who owns it. If we lose to Simon Grayson that will be the end for a few I suspect!
Losing to Simon Grayson - can’t even bear to think about it but it will, in all probability, be the outcome on Saturday.
I remember seeing us beat Derby 5-0 away and one of their supporters ran to the dug out and threw his season ticket. This could be replicated
Who the hell will run down to Derby to do that - surely it’s not that bad 😁😁

A couple of banners were unfurled during one of those turgid home games at the SOL in 2005/06 season mate.
Some lads ran along the front of the east stand holding them up for SBM to view from his perch on high.
stewards got hold of them eventually and they got hoyed out.
There was quite a sizeable gathering of people outside the the gates behind the sw corner one game. Think they wanted to get to the main entrance area but police weren't allowing it. Definite protests that day against Murray. End of his last season at the club.

A couple of banners were unfurled during one of those turgid home games at the SOL in 2005/06 season mate.
Some lads ran along the front of the east stand holding them up for SBM to view from his perch on high.
stewards got hold of them eventually and they got hoyed out.

Banners do ring a bell in the 15 point season like mate

If we lose Saturday it’s just a matter of time before we need to start a protest on the way this club is going, if we don’t stand up and be heard now it will only get worse we need The conmen and Parkinson gone or this club will rot, they have rolled us over trying to make a quick quid and it’s all backfired now we have no ambition to get promoted when your getting a man like Parkinson onboard. We need to see result Saturday but I remember under the Murray regime we were at the gates chanting we want Murray out I think we need to rally the troops and make it hostile so he sells the club on to someone who actually cares unlike this fraud.

Fuck off :D

The only chanting I was involved in outside Roker Park was when I told Brett Angell his car was worth more then he was..........

Back