Saturday man

gards2

Striker
Saturday man Saturday man, Guess what his favourite day is, a four leaf clover in his tea, a wide selection of infections in his pee
Saturday man Saturday man, no longer works at Aldi, he found a better job, some local banks to rob
Saturday man Saturday man, he formed a band with other days, got to number 79 at their peak, they called themselves 'The Week'
Saturday man Saturday man, he played for Aberystwyth,couldn't last the 90 minutes, partially sighted you see, a bad injury to his knee, couldn't sing for toffey either, can someone spare a fiver?

Saturday man Saturday man oh yeh! x4

Thank you

Marks out of ten?

Saturday man Saturday man, Guess what his favourite day is, a four leaf clover in his tea, a wide selection of infections in his pee
Saturday man Saturday man, no longer works at Aldi, he found a better job, some local banks to rob
Saturday man Saturday man, he formed a band with other days, got to number 79 at their peak, they called themselves 'The Week'
Saturday man Saturday man, he played for Aberystwyth,couldn't last the 90 minutes, partially sighted you see, a bad injury to his knee, couldn't sing for toffey either, can someone spare a fiver?

Saturday man Saturday man oh yeh! x4

Thank you

Marks out of ten?
5.78/10

I’m always down for a @gards2 creative writing revelation tbf. I admire his verve and guile.
I'll be honest mate haha it's meant to be bad and potentially even provoke feelings of anger As in, my haters and non-believers will hate it withour a word being read. So I did make a slight effort , but not muchj. Hopre there's a few lines that made people chuckle anyway
🙂

Last edited:

Back