Sat night in London

Poacher

Midfield
Hello all. I've been a longtime visitor to the smb this is my first post. I just want to know where everyone will be on Saturday night. Covent garden?.

Wot's ya badge number 5-0?

Seriously tho', don't know about others but friendly pubs packed with f*nny would be my preference.
Mebees a bit begging to earn some serious coin. Or failing that - ballet, opera, museums?

Ha ha. Thanks for the somewhat witty replies. It's just I'm stopping in London until the Monday I just want to go where the best atmosphere will be.

Down for 6ish. I would suspect Trafalgar Square for a couple of hours after checking in and then back to hotel and surrounding area for a few drinks.

Who knows on Sunday? Could be absolute carnage if we win at Wembley for the first time in many of our fan’s lifetimes.

Ha ha. Thanks for the somewhat witty replies. It's just I'm stopping in London until the Monday I just want to go where the best atmosphere will be.
As someone else said they are very close, if you to Covent Garden and everyone heads for Trafalgar, or vice versa, you will know.

Back