Sat Feb 01 12.45 UK Kick off

Discussion in 'Western Australia' started by Blackcatwaz, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackcatwaz

Blackcatwaz Winger

Reet then ALL,

Finally it looks like the Derby will be played on the Saturday instead of moved to Sunday.

Hopefully this is a chance for a decent meet with some decent numbers down at The Elephant & Wheelbarrow. Being outnumbered in the last meet by around 25 or so to I think it was 6 of us was shite...Especially our 1st meet at the new venue..

Haway lads and lassies. Barring a meet up for end of season drinks this is the chance to get a load of us together and watch us beat the Scum..........AGAIN!!!!! The Twats!!!!

Cheers
    Waz
    FTM

2. Blackcatwaz

Blackcatwaz Winger

Reet ALL,

Still unsure if this is going ahead. I have contacted fox sport Australia on FB and twice by email and heard nowt back yet as to if they are showing the match. The current schedule does not have it listed??? Am fuckin hoping its going to be available as viewers choice option???

Will let you know when I know.

3. tootymackeminoz

tootymackeminoz Central Defender

sort it ooot will ya

4. Blackcatwaz

Blackcatwaz Winger

Reet ALL,
    As per email, had confirmation from Ian at The E&W. The match is deffo on, screening on the big screen in the lounge bar as previous.
    Girruuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp ya fucka

5. tootymackeminoz

gerrin ther
    reet all lets get down the elephant in numbers and colours as the scum outnumbered us last game by 5-1 this is not on this is our new venue and we need to show them....
    hawayhawayhaway

Blackcatwaz likes this.
  6. Perthyltonian

Perthyltonian Central Defender

Roll call - Me, Brian, Waz who else?

7. Me, and 4 other exiles. Plus a Man Utd fan and Spurs fan supporting us.

8. Perthyltonian

Class night everyone 0-3 ha ha ha

9. robfisk1

robfisk1 Full Back

Your not wrong. total football lesson handed out to the mags last night. well done to everyone for such a great turn out.

10. Blackcatwaz

Blackcatwaz Winger

Brilliant show and what a crackin night...Thoroughly enjoyed it as always....& Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh what a result...

11. tootymackeminoz

I what a great performance and a good bit of banter shame there were nee jowdies there ta wind up

12. Blackcatwaz

Blackcatwaz Winger

Bossed it from whistle to whistle..Kicked the shite out of the cunts!!!! Aye, shame there wasn't as many as earlier in the season down there, wad of been good for a laugh!!

13. Perthyltonian

Obviously heard I was coming....lol

Blackcatwaz likes this.
  14. Blackcatwaz

Blackcatwaz Winger

Aye.....That'l be it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.