SAS Who Dares Wins

Brilliant from the pair of them. Fantastic achievement.

Can’t help thinking that the editing of the show was well off. I appreciate the role interrogation has in the selection process and the necessity to show it, it is as dull as dishwater for the viewer though.

Brilliant from the pair of them. Fantastic achievement.

Can’t help thinking that the editing of the show was well off. I appreciate the role interrogation has in the selection process and the necessity to show it, it is as dull as dishwater for the viewer though.

Really? I think it’s the best part.

It was good but note to self, most of the people you see get to the end appear to either;

Do nowt in the first few weeks

or

Are edited out of the first few weeks to keep them under the radar.

Can't even recall seeing that number 1

I think the interrogation part is pointless for this show, you know nothing is going to happen to you and you don't need that type of training for day to day life

Equally you don't need the type of physical beasting they do for day to day life either.

Thought it was canny but the fact everyone has to have a back story now gets on my wick. You need to have been inside, had mental health issues, lost a close relative in Afghan or similar tragedy etc etc. Give it a rest man.

Equally you don't need the type of physical beasting they do for day to day life either.

Thought it was canny but the fact everyone has to have a back story now gets on my wick. You need to have been inside, had mental health issues, lost a close relative in Afghan or similar tragedy etc etc. Give it a rest man.

I get that, but the physical test is something which people do in their everyday lives, marathons, iron man etc....need to physically and mentally strong to do that....

Getting shouted at by a fella that is playing a part means nothing, you know he's not going to harm you and it won't happen in their day to day lives....they aren't training to be in the special forces so there is no need for it....be better just depriving them of sleep and beasting them more....

I agree with the back story shite, i applied for the island, but I'm just a normal fella, no mental issues, no problems in my past. I sent in my forms where you have to answer questions about yourself and explain why you should be chosen, i told them i was just a normal working bloke with kids, no problems but fancied the challenge, got nowt back.....

I get that, but the physical test is something which people do in their everyday lives, marathons, iron man etc....need to physically and mentally strong to do that....

Getting shouted at by a fella that is playing a part means nothing, you know he's not going to harm you and it won't happen in their day to day lives....they aren't training to be in the special forces so there is no need for it....be better just depriving them of sleep and beasting them more....

I agree with the back story shite, i applied for the island, but I'm just a normal fella, no mental issues, no problems in my past. I sent in my forms where you have to answer questions about yourself and explain why you should be chosen, i told them i was just a normal working bloke with kids, no problems but fancied the challenge, got nowt back.....

The white noise, stress positions and baby crying etc. is meant to be hell on earth. People actually think they are going insane and that's when they VW. It's meant to be as close to the proper tests as it can be (obviously not as hard and in a shorter time) so I think it's worth keeping in. Someone can be fit as fuck but could crumble after a few hours of this kind of "torture" (like they do). It just shows how mentally tough you need to be also.

Helps if you're photogenic mate ;) .....

I did that aswell. Theyre not interested in the average person who actually may well thrive and make decent decisions time after time. They want the naughty ones or the ones who might argue or cause an issue so it makes good telly. Look at Ed Stafford when he does his survival shows. He doesn't do anything the majority of us wouldn't do or ba able to do.

Back