SAS Who Dares Wins

I think that's an underestimate of his skills,he was the first bloke to walk the full length of the amazon.
No im not underestimating him. He's a fantastic adventurer. I simply meant when he does his survival shows he does the basic things needed to survive the first few days then he builds from there. It's all very logical and something most semi intelligent people could do. That's why they pick the unhinged ones for these types of shows as they argue and bicker over basic things like sleeping on a beach or building a shelter.

No im not underestimating him. He's a fantastic adventurer. I simply meant when he does his survival shows he does the basic things needed to survive the first few days then he builds from there. It's all very logical and something most semi intelligent people could do. That's why they pick the unhinged ones for these types of shows as they argue and bicker over basic things like sleeping on a beach or building a shelter.
I think the hunted one seems the easiest,just disappear,the hard part would be dragging a cameraman along to record it.

I agree with the back story shite, i applied for the island, but I'm just a normal fella, no mental issues, no problems in my past. I sent in my forms where you have to answer questions about yourself and explain why you should be chosen, i told them i was just a normal working bloke with kids, no problems but fancied the challenge, got nowt back.....

Should have telt them that you have major identity issues and such self-loathing that you're regularly on a message board run by your adversaries. Fuckin' shoe-in mate.

Tattooist should have been binned for not making the 40 minutes up the hill then also not making the 15 seconds abseiling.

Back