Sarah Payne - awful story

Status
Not open for further replies.

the sooner we bring something in that excludes you from your human rights when you behave in an inhumane way the better.

that man (any many others) is still living and able to enjoy some form of comfort/enjoyment. the family carry the burden every day. its not justice and with the relative comfort we HAVE to afford these people in HMP.

i'd have a price on his head some way or another like, genuinely don't know how I'd cope knowing he was still alive.

I don't know how a barrister could possibly mount a vigorous defence for a monster like that.

That's what put the bairn off studying criminal law. He said he couldn't do it if he had to defend Adam Johnson after reading the messages that were published.

It's strange how differently people cope. I saw a documentary years ago about Jamie Bulgers parents. The dad had been training and working out so he could do them in if he ever saw them in the street.

the sooner we bring something in that excludes you from your human rights when you behave in an inhumane way the better.

that man (any many others) is still living and able to enjoy some form of comfort/enjoyment. the family carry the burden every day. its not justice and with the relative comfort we HAVE to afford these people in HMP.
There's a permanent comfort in being relieved from the nightmares that haunt you, people like that have theirs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back