Santorini Stag

Can just imagine:

theres mikey, hes the fuckin hard nut, enjoying the amazing sunset.
T, hes alright with Craig, not seen him in a fight yet, splitting an overpriced pizza and a bottle of wine
Ben, small, but can hold his own, enjoying a donkey ride down to the beach
Adam, don't fuck with him, taking beautiful photos of the white buildings
Kieran, a scots man who you don't want to go near, asking intelligent questions on the ouzo tour
J, hes a f***ing bruiser, falling in love with a Chinese tourist with a selfie stick

To name a few.
could shout at people from the donkeys as well

Can just imagine:

T, hes alright with Craig, not seen him in a fight yet, splitting an overpriced pizza and a bottle of wine
Kieran, a scots man who you don't want to go near, asking intelligent questions on the ouzo tour
J, hes a f***ing bruiser, falling in love with a Chinese tourist with a selfie stick

To name a few.
and just in case the main man does turn up, 1000 of these to hand out

Logon or register to see this image

Anyone been on a stag do in santorini and have any ideas or experiences they would like to share? Planning one for next year and can’t see beyond the tripadvisor lists.
I'm sure its been pointed out on here, but a Stag on Santorini? :lol:

Absolutely love the place for a couples holiday! Best holiday i've ever had, but i'd swerve it with all the lads, unless of course you're just interested in nice wine and cracking food and not drugs and dirty women!

Can just imagine:

To name a few.
Gold.

Back