Sandy Hook back to School vid

Awful viewing that but probably one of the best pieces of activism/lobbying I've ever seen. Superbly done. It's supposed to shock and sicken you. It's message is clear (to most :D).

I've said several times now it was more of an assumption. Anybody shooting up schools probably has multitude of issues from mental health issues to perceived societal injustice, but I wouldn't rule out some degree of radicalisation or reenforcement of their warped ideas on some corner of the Internet or something.

If you want to keep being a wanker though, then you're free to do so.
:lol: You can't tell someone to fuck off and not expect a reply. Not my fault you assumed wrong - just helping you on the path to enlightenment. ;)

I don't get the last bit saying that school shootings are preventable when you know the signs.
What signs are those?
I've got a friend who teaches at a an elementary school in florida and they kids have been issued (or told to buy) special bullet proof backpacks for this year
All the new schools they make now are designed to stop this sort of thing, by having curved corridors so the gunmen can't shoot loads in a straight line.
Also down the corridors partitions to hide behind.

Here it is

Imagine thinking about this and sending your kids to school every day

Last edited:
I don't get the last bit saying that school shootings are preventable when you know the signs.
What signs are those?

All the new schools they make now are designed to stop this sort of thing, by having curved corridors so the gunmen can't shoot loads in a straight line.
There is a big campaign to notice signs that someone might be about to do a shooting for example they may distance themselves from everyone, I cant remember the other ones but its easy to find as most media outlets covered this.

What signs are those?

Here it is

Imagine thinking about this and sending your kids to school every day

that doesnt prevent school shootings though. it will reduce casualties but isn't a preventative measure

Back