Sandy Hook back to School vid

I've got a friend who teaches at a an elementary school in florida and they kids have been issued (or told to buy) special bullet proof backpacks for this year

Thanks to the replies on Twitter, I read that schools have 'active shooter drills' for teachers and kids?

f***ing hell. What an arse backwards place full of delusional people.

Thanks to the replies on Twitter, I read that schools have 'active shooter drills' for teachers and kids?

f***ing hell. What an arse backwards place full of delusional people.
It's not full of delusional people really, the majority of yanks don't own guns and gun control measures are popular. Lobbying groups like the NRA have too much clout.

dunno whats more terrifying, them needing a video like that or actually telling kids to try and tackle a lunatic with a firearm with sharpened pencils and scissors.
It's not. It's showing the harsh reality of what kids are faced with when a school shooting happens. When you see videos raising awareness about hunger in poor countries, you don't really think 'they're telling kids to start starving themselves' do you?

Surely there’s no need for that. 0:50 onwards ffs.
If you really think this, then you clearly don't understand the point of the video.

It's not full of delusional people really, the majority of yanks don't own guns and gun control measures are popular. Lobbying groups like the NRA have too much clout.

Yet how many mass shootings? Anybody convinced by propaganda to acquire a firearm and massacre schoolchildren is most definitely deluded at the very least.

Back