Sandwiches, Chocolate and Crisps Etiquette....

Push a singular crisp into each bite of the sarnie is the correct method.

Method only required if the sarnie is of a cheap variety in my experience.

^^^^^ proper blerk also the same when eating salty nuts with a sandwich.

Never tried that like. Sounds interesting.

I get rid of my least favourite stuff first, broccoli, carrots, peas the go on to parsnips, yorkshires, potatoes and leave the meat till last.

Our lass tells us to mix the good stuff with bad stuff to equalise the goodness in mouth.

I told her to do one. I only live for extremes :cool:

Last edited:
Right, I want this clearing up once and for all. When you have a sandwich and a packet of crisps, how do you eat them? I always open the crisps and have them whilst I have the sandwich. However, some knacker @Freddie the Greek, that I used to work with reckons you eat the sandwich first, then have the crisps. My daughter's started doing this as well but I think it's all wrong.

So, how do you eat you sandwich and crisps? I'm interested in your thoughts on this massively important issue ;)
Enjoy the mix .. there’s no other way ;)

Right, I want this clearing up once and for all. When you have a sandwich and a packet of crisps, how do you eat them? I always open the crisps and have them whilst I have the sandwich. However, some knacker @Freddie the Greek, that I used to work with reckons you eat the sandwich first, then have the crisps. My daughter's started doing this as well but I think it's all wrong.

So, how do you eat you sandwich and crisps? I'm interested in your thoughts on this massively important issue ;)
Crisps at the same time, I’m not a child leaving the veg till last ffs

Back