Sandwiches, Chocolate and Crisps Etiquette....

Right, I want this clearing up once and for all. When you have a sandwich and a packet of crisps, how do you eat them? I always open the crisps and have them whilst I have the sandwich. However, some knacker @Freddie the Greek, that I used to work with reckons you eat the sandwich first, then have the crisps. My daughter's started doing this as well but I think it's all wrong.

So, how do you eat you sandwich and crisps? I'm interested in your thoughts on this massively important issue ;)
I always eat them naked. Hope this helps.

Alternate the two. Can't understand people who compartmentalise food, you wouldn't systematically work your way around a sunday dinner, eating all the potato, and the yorkies, all the veg etc
I think I do that TBF, eat the veg first then the Yorkshire and then alternate between meat and the potatoes .

Right, I want this clearing up once and for all. When you have a sandwich and a packet of crisps, how do you eat them? I always open the crisps and have them whilst I have the sandwich. However, some knacker @Freddie the Greek, that I used to work with reckons you eat the sandwich first, then have the crisps. My daughter's started doing this as well but I think it's all wrong.

So, how do you eat you sandwich and crisps? I'm interested in your thoughts on this massively important issue ;)
Together. They are there to compliment the meal. They are not dessert. So you're correct. Anyone else who says otherwise has posh issues.

I always eat them naked. Hope this helps.
soliciting online. You f***ing pervert.

I get rid of my least favourite stuff first, broccoli, carrots, peas the go on to parsnips, yorkshires, potatoes and leave the meat till last.
Basically what I do but leave some potato to break up the taste of the meat, enhances myenhanced my enjoyment of the meat if I don't have it all in one go I think .

Back