Sandman on Netflix.

leariver

Goalkeeper
Anyone been looking forward to this?
Just watched the first few episodes, and it might be the best graphic novel adaptation I've seen.
Catches the mood of the books without slavishly following the visuals (like the Watchmen film).

Been looking forward to this... hopefully when 'Something is Killing The Children' is brought to Netflix they do it the same justice.
Actually didnt realise he wrote a number of kids books... knew hed worked on Good Omens with Terry Pratchett...

Just finished the third episode, finding it really good. It looks beautiful in parts, usually CGI for these shows looks turd but I’m pleasantly surprised.

Anyone been looking forward to this?
Just watched the first few episodes, and it might be the best graphic novel adaptation I've seen.
Catches the mood of the books without slavishly following the visuals (like the Watchmen film).

I have never been a fan of the Sandman comic, which is odd because comics are something that have always been big part of growing up for me.

I cannot fathom why two characters, The Sandman and John Constantine, always seem to set my teeth of edge. No matter what form Constantine I have seen, comic, animated or live action - the bloke always comes across as a complete dickhead to me.

I have never been a fan of the Sandman comic, which is odd because comics are something that have always been big part of growing up for me.

I cannot fathom why two characters, The Sandman and John Constantine, always seem to set my teeth of edge. No matter what form Constantine I have seen, comic, animated or live action - the bloke always comes across as a complete dickhead to me.
Ha. Got to agree with Constantine. The live action TV show was dreadful. I still to this day can't work out what accent he was trying to do.

From what I remember from reading Hellblazer back in the day, that was always a big part of his character. I loved that and the Sandman comics though. Will likely binge the show this weekend at some point.

Haven't seen it yet and not really one for comic-based shows (couldn't care less about the endless Marvel/DC films produced) but it does seem to have decent reviews and anything with Jenna Coleman in it is at least worth a trial watch.

Back