Sand-Wear Derby

That’s not the case at all
Some shields fans simply singing shields songs and a couple of Sunderland fans getting a bit aggressive, got thrown out as a result[/QUOTE

I'd definitely say a few SS "supporters" (use that term lightly) were looking to get a reaction.

The very original "crying on Netflix" was embarrassing thankfully some of the shite being got shouted down by both S'lun & Shields folk.

Not for me and I'm from Shields (don't live there now like)

The folk (some mags I know) jumped on the bandwagon with the Wembley trip & the relative success SS have had at that level.

Shame as it's a canny little set up, but I was embarrassed (as I'm sure genuine Shields supporters) for the minority who were singing pretty cringeworthy stuff last night.

Unfortunately I know a few lads who were regular attendees when SAFC were in the PL who switched to apparently being full on SS "supporters" I hope they stop away from the SoL when we do make our way back up the leagues.
Cringeworthy? The only thing sang that could possibly be classed as provocative was singing about being unbeaten at wembley..what did you have in mind?

Mate your going to hear the Netflix song for years, get used to it.
Other fans will sing it every game.
You may be able to answer a question for me though.Probably going to get pelters for this but here goes.

What songs did Sunderland fans sing last night?

Even the Shields fans were singing "We only want one song"

You may be able to answer a question for me though.Probably going to get pelters for this but here goes.

I never heard the netflix song I must have been in the tent..

Why didn't they let you drink outside after 7? Could have made a fortune!
Was a good night and some decent signs - O'Nien looked quality and the less said about Will Grigg the better.

It was a nothing game marra.

Sunderland fans were mixed in with shields fans all the way around the ground. If you have a solid group of fans in their own little stand, of course you're going to sing. Who the fuck is breaking out into song when half the people around them are fans of the opposing team? :D

Bizarre.

Shocking what happened yesterday before kick off. Colin’s seafood put a laxative tablet in a crab stick and give it to Sunderland mad fan and Jarrow branch leader Steve dean. Rumoured Colin was working undercover for the woodbine branch. Poor buger missed 60 minutes of the game in the bog, missed both goals. Shocking behaviour, hope it’s dealt with.

Back