Sancho

ErichZann

Striker
I've not seen much of him tbh. How good is he? Should he be in the team against the Czechs? It all seems to be just about Grealish, Mount, Sterling, and Foden....

Sancho gets better and better every game England do not thrash someone. He seems very good from what I have seen mind, putting him ahead of Foden would be daft but a sub for Sterling is the first step.

Sancho gets better and better every game England do not thrash someone. He seems very good from what I have seen mind, putting him ahead of Foden would be daft but a sub for Sterling is the first step.

Same as Diamond, Neil etc. Whoeever isn’t playing is always the answer

Fwiw I’d have Sancho over Sterling every day of the week

He’s England’s best player for me. He’s broken records over in the Bundesliga and has been the most consistent wide player in Europe’s top 5 leagues for the last 3 years

He has summat daft like 120 goal contributions which is mental when you consider his age.

I said before the tournament he needs to be starting and haven’t changed my mind.

It’s mad that a player so good can’t get on the pitch

He’s England’s best player for me. He’s broken records over in the Bundesliga and has been the most consistent wide player in Europe’s top 5 leagues for the last 3 years

He has summat daft like 120 goal contributions which is mental when you consider his age.

I said before the tournament he needs to be starting and haven’t changed my mind.

Or even on the bench v Croatia...

Hasn't ever looked anything flash for England in his few appearances which hasn't helped his cause.

I'd happily see us drop Kane, play Foden as a false 9 and have Sancho and Grealish off him. Yesterday was absolutely chronic.

Henderson into that midfield as well for Rice.

Foden, Grealish and Sancho should all start for me.

I don't know how Sterling didn't get hooked last night. He was responsible for most of our promising moves breaking down. Awful.
Kane is getting zero service. Why do we always do this at finals

Hasn't ever looked anything flash for England in his few appearances which hasn't helped his cause.

I'd happily see us drop Kane, play Foden as a false 9 and have Sancho and Grealish off him. Yesterday was absolutely chronic.

Henderson into that midfield as well for Rice.
I think he’s been hindered by only ever starting consecutive games once and that was only two games before being benched

Back