Sancho to Liverpool?

He's a good player but if I were Klopp I'd be extremely wary about upsetting the balance of the team and/or upsetting any of the established front three.

You can't sign Sancho to sit on the bench or even rotate. He's too expensive for that and would quickly kick up a stink, as would any of the front three who found themselves being "rotated".

Liverpool have been close to unbeatable since they sold Coutinho and settled on their current setup. It's an incredibly tricky balance. You always have to be looking to progress, but in their situation they've absolutely got to avoid upsetting the apple cart.

He'll move on the days of managers staying 10/20yrs at a club are long gone just like players
they go unbeaten and win Champs League again I wouldnt be at all surprised if he goes in summer

what else is there for him to do there?

Liverpool’s front three is tremendous and I don’t think Sancho would get in ahead of any of them.

zidanes been after mane for years, if real go for him this move makes sense like
He'll move on the days of managers staying 10/20yrs at a club are long gone just like players

klopps already been there 4 or 5 year ain’t he?
No idea why but I keep thinking Liverpool will do Shite next year and he’ll end up walking after winning the league and possibly the camps league again this season.
Hopefully we can keep the front three and add to it. Likely that Mane and particularly Salah will miss a good number of games next season, due to AFCON and Olympics. We've already added in January with Minamino, who would arguably give Firmino some opportunities for rotation but we've got nobody like for like with Mane/Salah.

I can see Mane or Salah leaving over the next couple of seasons though. I'd be amazed if Real didn't try to get Mane. Unbelievable footballer.

this, unless Madrid find the money for mbappe

Last edited:
Klopp wont be there for another 5 or 6 years he'll likely take another break then go to Barca or Real
Not sure how well Klippity would do in Spain. His high press game won't be easy in hotter temperatures. It took Liverpool a while to get their fitness levels to the standard required and it would be even harder in Spanish temperatures.
Not to say he couldn't adapt his style but I think he'd have to.

Not sure how well Klippity would do in Spain. His high press game won't be easy in hotter temperatures. It took Liverpool a while to get their fitness levels to the standard required and it would be even harder in Spanish temperatures.
Not to say he couldn't adapt his style but I think he'd have to.
The Klippster is the best manager in the world alongside Pep. He could manage on the moon and he'd be fine.

Back