Sam Fender

Love his music but it’s Interesting artwork for someone that lapped up the takeover

Exactly, his get out was ‘what we can we do as fans’.

Maybe not celebrate in the streets being taken over by a regime 100 times worse than the tories Sam?
I’ll probably be in the minority but I think his music is bland and very average, mag kernt

It’s really not great, I’ve tried and can’t get away with it at all.

I think his success is in the main due to the significant lack of good rock/guitar bands.

I’ll probably be in the minority but I think his music is bland and very average, mag kernt
Its very much tailored to the masses. He is a talented lad and I'm sure is a nice lasd but he sets himself as a principled and political writer and yet is totally hypocriticla when it comes to his football team and how he deals with SSD. If you want to be a political voice then try to stick to your principles. If you don't really have those principles don't paint yourself as a political artist.

imo he needs to drop the 'Geordie' mentality if he wants to really hit the big time. Hes a talented lad who could go all the way but he needs to drop this.
Nothing wrong of course with being proud of where you are from but this now all seems a bit over the top. His label / management should have a word.

Back