Sam Fender

That's a load of bollox. He is very talented and likeable..

Lad done good but that then causes outrage.

In the light of day he may reflect on the ownership but let thelad enjoy his moment
No. I'm stopping him enjoying his moment. Hopefully he'll read this, realise he's been foolish and get back to serving pints in Shields.

Just reading that his Album has apparently sold more than the rest of the top 10 combined this week, although suspect it’ll only be no.1 for a week with Coldplay releasing this weekend…

Wow how things change. Few months ago there was a veritable spunk party over him on here, now he has a mag top on and he’s the anti christ. Laughable
He is totally laughable aye. Heard his new song on Ken Bruce and he basically sounds like a Jimmy Nail tribute act channelling Ed Sheeran's shitty Castle On The Hill

Think his music is really good myself, seems like he had a bad upbringing and has wrote a lot of songs based on his experiences.

that shell suit from last week might be a moment he regrets when he sobers up mind

Just reading that his Album has apparently sold more than the rest of the top 10 combined this week, although suspect it’ll only be no.1 for a week with Coldplay releasing this weekend…

Not surprised given how many different bundles and versions of the album he has put together. Not to mention the ones that come with pre-sale links/smaller gigs etc

Top lad to be fair. Still drinks around the pubs in Shields and tynemouth and will talk to anyone / selfies etc. Tickets bought 2019 and finally his arena gig next month...

Shame he's a mag obviously. I bet the sax player reeks of body odour aswell

Aye I've just seen him-got told off for saying crap :lol:. He comes across as a lovely lad, I think he needs to go for a lie down though as he's been hanging off statues and drinking cans all night....
Goes on and on about left wing becoming a slur etc. Then goes mental for the Saudis. Nothing but a hypocrite

Canny tunes, but over playing the professional Geordie part now.

This. No matter who it is, got nee time for artists who over-exaggerate that they support a particular football team at their gigs. Same goes for the crowd as well (as I’ve been to plenty of gigs through Newcastle where groups of lads needlessly start chanting ’Shearer is a wanker, or something).
Goes on and on about left wing becoming a slur etc. Then goes mental for the Saudis. Nothing but a hypocrite

was blaming the Torys and Boris Johnson for the shortage of vinyl when his album was released last Friday. yet the Reubens are huge donors to the Tory party…….

Last edited:
Just listened to one of his tunes - the spit of you

I could not make out a word he was saying. May as well have been sung in Dutch.

Must try harder sonny Jim

Tried the album the other day, sort of see the appeal but I'm surprised he's doing so well.

'Aye' is one of the worst songs I've ever heard though. Proper cringed through that one. :lol:

Back