Sam Fender

“Hypersonic Missiles. The lyrics makes reference to the bombings in Gaza, rising tensions in global politics, and the corporate machine.”

:lol:
Unbelievable.

Just another virtue signaller. Doesn't really care, just adds to the character that he wants to perceived as.

As i stated in the main thread about this....

Sam Fender on BBC breakfast in full mag tracksuit saying how great the takeover is.
Saying him and his saxaphone player were outside the ground and the sax player belted out local hero fans going mad etc .

Hmm Sam what about the beheadings? ,anti gay? ,women with no rights? getting stoned ?
Some of your songs are about wrongdoings to people and peoples rights...
Yet you support the murderers regime.

A bit double standards if you ask me
He said he was celebrating Ashley out

“Hypersonic Missiles. The lyrics makes reference to the bombings in Gaza, rising tensions in global politics, and the corporate machine.”

:lol:

It does also reference the fact that he has no real understanding of it and can’t do a thing about it.

“I’m not smart enough to change a thing, I have no answers only questions, don’t you ask a thing.”

It’s probably the most consistent stance a mag has taken on this whole episode :lol:

His single “aye” was amazing and made me connect with this music on a personal level. I loved his first album but that song made me connect even more. To understand what he wrote the song about and feel almost like he has wrote it for people like myself to then see him dancing about as his football club are bought out by 10x worse than the people he writes about in this country has made him a bit of a hypocrite for me.

His modern classic "Hypersonic Missiles" certainly provides an opportunity to bring his integrity into question. Will he be penning new beats about compromising values to chase acclaim ?

Last edited:
Aye he's done a lot for mental health awareness as well so what if he supports Newcastle crack on
He supports a murderous regime. Nee good having your mental health if your husband has had his head chopped off or your gay friend has been chemically castrated.
Or is he only bothered about the mental health of UK citizens?

Back