Sam Fender

Not my cup of tea in fairness although appreciate his talent above the norm. Its all a bit samey like a few artists. Good luck to him though, I love people from the North East doing well in any line of work

The one thing I cant abide is the professional geordie act he hams up. Absolutely cringe worthy .

I really like his music, he's a good songwriter and has found himself a sound that is serving him well. He also appears to be a really funny lad judging by his videos when he's messing about. So yeah spot on.

My problem with him now is the same as every other mag, the fact that they're celebrating and lapping up this murderous regime all for the promise of potential success on a f***ing football pitch. It's made all the worse for Fender given he's been singing about kids in Gaza and the wrongs of the world.

I mean, the truth is he might just not give a fuck and his lyrics are just words in songs that he sings. But you lose all moral credibility when you're celebrating the Saudis.

Spot on this.

Had the chance of going tonight but couldn’t face all the mag shite that’s now associated with him.

My mate went and said there was some ‘toon toon’ chants ffs.

Spot on this.

Had the chance of going tonight but couldn’t face all the mag shite that’s now associated with him.

My mate went and said there was some ‘toon toon’ chants ffs.
I went.

Been a huge fan of his music from the early days and this was the first time seeing him live. Had tickets to see him before but couldn’t go last minute.

It was full of people wearing Newcastle shirts, every song played over the sound system before he came on these lads next us to were signing a Newcastle version putting a players name in it. And yes, between every song it was Toon Toon by a good portion of the crowd. Was f***ing awful.

Then to make things worse, Sam wanted a mosh pit for a song. He said if you don’t feel comfortable with it, move out the way. Don’t want people getting hurt etc.

My lass wanted to move, so we moved across the standing area to the barrier. This horrible cow of a woman then started shouting at me calling me a wanker cos I blocked her view. Proper going down my throat for having the audacity to stand, in the standing area, when I have a standing ticket.

I tried to reason with her, telling her my girlfriend was a little anxious in mosh pit and needed to air. She snapped ‘airs outside not here’.

I took this as my opportunity to leave. Was only 4 or 5 songs in. People around us were telling her how wrong she was and that we shouldn’t leave but it was a shite night anyways.
I went.

Been a huge fan of his music from the early days and this was the first time seeing him live. Had tickets to see him before but couldn’t go last minute.

It was full of people wearing Newcastle shirts, every song played over the sound system before he came on these lads next us to were signing a Newcastle version putting a players name in it. And yes, between every song it was Toon Toon by a good portion of the crowd. Was f***ing awful.

Then to make things worse, Sam wanted a mosh pit for a song. He said if you don’t feel comfortable with it, move out the way. Don’t want people getting hurt etc.

My lass wanted to move, so we moved across the standing area to the barrier. This horrible cow of a woman then started shouting at me calling me a wanker cos I blocked her view. Proper going down my throat for having the audacity to stand, in the standing area, when I have a standing ticket.

I tried to reason with her, telling her my girlfriend was a little anxious in mosh pit and needed to air. She snapped ‘airs outside not here’.

I took this as my opportunity to leave. Was only 4 or 5 songs in. People around us were telling her how wrong she was and that we shouldn’t leave but it was a shite night anyways.
Oh, and there was giant Newcastle flags waved about in the crowd like it was St James Park. We went to watch and listen to music not a f***ing football match.

Last edited:
Trippier calling Sunderland out on twitter

Wonder if he’s going to the Sheeran gigs in the summer, or realises some of the world class acts that have played SoL

It's as if they get told to spout utter bollocks about SAFC when they join.
They're not obsessed about us though, despite us being in League One though, are they?

They are still worried by us and we are miles beneath them, they f***ing cant have a day when they dont think about us :) :) Poor bastards, it must be torture, but not the type of torture that their owners carry out :) :)

For me it’s the players trying to curry favour with some of their fans by slagging us off. It’s a bit childish coming from supposed professional sportsmen.

If we were going to play each other and they were playing mind games,fair enough.

I would expect higher standards from them if I was their employer.

For me it’s the players trying to curry favour with some of their fans by slagging us off. It’s a bit childish coming from supposed professional sportsmen.

If we were going to play each other and they were playing mind games,fair enough.

I would expect higher standards from them if I was their employer.
Their employers execute people, so don’t expecting higher standards from them.

just like the MP who wanted parliament time used to discuss NUFC, he is canvassing for support from the local thicko brigade. and in a few years both will piss off back down south where they actually WANT to live, and said thicko's will still be slithering around Percy Main, vaping and spilling gravy on their murderers memorial shirt.

I went.

Oh, and there was giant Newcastle flags waved about in the crowd like it was St James Park. We went to watch and listen to music not a f***ing football match.
Sorry to hear your evening was ruined by arseholes.

I'm also slightly intrigued by the 'Sam wanted a mosh pit' part. How ridiculous and contrived....hey fans, please make me look like a rock star by leaping about for this one. Sounds hideous all round.

Back